Avg All-In Equity - what's yours?

• 6 replies
    • Rufus433
      Rufus433
      Platinum
      I think 50% shoud be a good number, as if it's higher you are playing too tight and if you are way lower, than you are too loose, so i would say ~45-50 should be the best, but that really depends on what stakes you are playing, as in micros, if you play according to nash, you will pick up a lot of pots preflop, but once you get called, most likely you will be dominated or flipping at best so your all in equity will be lower.

This has been discussed a lot, but most of the guys agree that in 180s 8-10% roi is a good number, if you can achieve 15%+ you are a beast.
    • Lefty85
      Lefty85
      Bronze
      Because of 3/4-way preflop all-ins, your Avg All-in equity should be much lower. You are probably not stealing enough, i think 47-48 is a normal number.
    • TheLint
      TheLint
      Bronze
      Thanks.

Wtf 10% ROI in 180s? Then what the hell is the ROI for 1table SNG's?

I got in the 180s thinking 20% is reasonable by an ok player X(
    • Rufus433
      Rufus433
      Platinum
      I suggest check out sharkscope leader boards and see for yourself, i might be wrong, but keep in mind that you need to exclude all the results before 2013 to see current rois, and if you are checking out 3r 180s you need to know that it dont count it correctly so avg bi is at least +1$ higher than sharkscope suggests.

Don't know exact numbers but for sng's 5%+ is a beast mode as far as i know, as you might have read in superturbo 6max games, there are ton of guys earning money only with rakeback and dont beat the games before rakeback.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by Rufus433
      I suggest check out sharkscope leader boards and see for yourself, i might be wrong, but keep in mind that you need to exclude all the results before 2013 to see current rois, and if you are checking out 3r 180s you need to know that it dont count it correctly so avg bi is at least +1$ higher than sharkscope suggests.

Don't know exact numbers but for sng's 5%+ is a beast mode as far as i know, as you might have read in superturbo 6max games, there are ton of guys earning money only with rakeback and dont beat the games before rakeback.
      Basically right imo!
      The avg buyin for 3+R should indeed be higher then sharkscope suggests. I think it's even more then +1$.
    • Rufus433
      Rufus433
      Platinum
      I would say it depends on skill level, for regs it's prob 1-2$ per game higher, beginners or fishes def will have even higher.

My current staker did a research ~ 6months ago, just to see the actual rois for 3r, he asked different guys from our community for players audits than filtered them out for 3r games, there were regs and some rec players or mtt regs, at that time there were only few guys that had 1-2$, rest war ~3$ higher, so most of them were break even or slight winners only, but it isnt that hard to beat these games if you study hard, only thing you need to keep in mind that they arent as profitable as ss says.