Q for players who familiar with pokertracker

• VicoII
      VicoII
      Bronze
      hi guys, i have BR of around 800 $, one friend wants to buy 100 $ full tilt money from me.

my question is, does pokertracker worth the investment? will it improve my results (play only sng's)?

i just don't know if to take the money from him in cash or ask him to purchase the pokertracker for me with his credit card (i don't have my own international credit card right now, so if i want pokertracker it's now)

thank you,
      Vico.
  • 7 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I dont think you should buy the software for now. Better make points for Elephant(does it support SNG?), or download a pirated version of PT(you didnt hear that from me :D ). Anyways, its made mainly for cash games, for SNG's better train your ICM decisions.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I am currently using the pt3 60day trial version and I mainly play MTT's and SnG's . What I like about pt3 is it allows me to go back and evaluate my play and ofc keeps track of anyone I play. I will say once the trial is finished I will be purchasing it. Elephant doesn't work for MTT's or SnG's yet.
    • VicoII
      VicoII
      Bronze
      can i get 60 days trial in their site?
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      yup. just go to their site and download it.

Am also using the free trial
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      I have been using PokerTracker since I started playing two years ago.
      I have Hold'em/Omaha and Stud.

IMO it is the best learning tool available.
      You can go back and look at the way you played hands, look at the hands that are costing you money and track your opponents stats.

I dont know how much it costs now but it was only about $50 when I bought it.

(A word of warning, PokerTracker Stud does NOT show your opponents stats on the table.)

You should definately try the free version before you buy.

Hope this helps.
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      One other thing.

I don't know about Full Tilt but if you have a PokerStars account you can pay directly from it to PokerTracker.

You might want to check if this option is also available on Full Tilt.
    • VicoII
      VicoII
      Bronze
      thanks gruta

i will download the trial version