Another looser dooing another useless blog

• arn1e
      arn1e
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I am 24 years old and I am playing for 4 years and I am f*cking bad. I am still playing nl20 breakeven at iPoker Bill Hill - thank god for good RB deal around 60% (this is not spam pls pkrstrategy dont kill me).

I used to play nl50 and even nl100 at a time, but I lost everytime and get back to nl20- 9 table. FT hold my money -2000 for year. But I m on nl20 for 2 years my roll is now 1800 (had 3500 at top), I used to withdraw money but not that much - I like safe BR management. Now I am playing 6tables.

I graduated from social work this year and now I am working at Law office and I dont have a clue why would somebody care to read this :D Oh Law office is OK I have plenty of time for poker study here thanks to hmcloud.

Ok so here is a problem I studied a lot - read Easy game by baluga, watch some videos DC and I thought I am getting better. I am playing first time after 5 months nl20€ and oh boy - They just fu*ck me on the tables, without love - down 600 euros but thank you jesus for RB weakly.

My biggest issues: constructing ranges, maybe calling to lightly in some spots, applying learned info in the game and ocassionaly some minor tilt issues - not concentrating enough (not throwing chairs as I used to - That really happened Ive lost coinflip at 1$ SnG and boom :D )

I dont think I am that bad, I can pretty good hand read, play against fish, I can play pretty aggressive. I am not complete moron that is what I am trying to say Im just bleeding money in some spots. I am analysing my game I am trying to get better.

My amusing goal is to have 10.000$ (I think it can be done with some winnings and RB - I am used to play long hours) by 31.12.2014 and anything 5.000$ below I am ending this winning career.

I love the game, I would love some help guys I am just fu*king frustrated to just keep loosing and hope that RB will rescue me.

I will post my stats, my hands, everything - even size of my penis

Sorry about my english

Thank you guys verry much.
  • 15 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i like this post. just to say that someone read it i guess
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey arn1e,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Lol. It's fine to mention you have a nice RB deal, just don't post the details.

And by all means, post your stats, post your hands but please not the dangler. Although it's one of my biggest leaks, but then again I'm getting old. :tongue:

GL and Happy Fishing

Laz
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by arn1e
      Hey guys,

I am 24 years old and I am playing for 4 years and I am f*cking bad. I am still playing nl20 breakeven at iPoker Bill Hill - thank god for good RB deal around 60% (this is not spam pls pkrstrategy dont kill me).

Hi, arn1e...
      Break-even at NL20 doesn't sound bad -- it is certainly better than losing...

As you can see, I have moved your post to the blogging section.
      I'm looking forward to seeing the graphs and results.

Not to argue, but blogs aren't useless -- they help in lots of ways.
      They help you think about what you're doing, and they help others to gain insight into how others approach the game.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      You say you play at ipoker. Why not play elsewhere where they have looser tables. ;)
    • arn1e
      arn1e
      Bronze
      Thank you for all your answers guys,

but its too shame you dont want to see my dangler :D

well breakeven is not bad, but I want to win finally - I made profit 3300 euros last year but not in Poker- just RB saved me, in poker I was down 2k. Dangler is not my only leak :D

Thanks for move into blog.

Well this is this month graph and report, hope you enjoy it and yell at me. I started to play little looser preflop as I used to - I was 22/20

BTW: Guys what do you think is better for me ? nl20 6table or speed poker 4 table nl 20

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      And by all means, post your stats, post your hands but please not the dangler. Although it's one of my biggest leaks, but then again I'm getting old. :tongue:
      It's not age.
      The dangler is the biggest leak for everyone...

--VS
    • arn1e
      arn1e
      Bronze
      wow even for women ? :D

So what do you guys think about stats ?
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      There is no such thing as useless blog. :)

Originally posted by arn1e
      BTW: Guys what do you think is better for me ? nl20 6table or speed poker 4 table nl 20
      Without checking your stats, I would say that you should play the one that feels better for you. :)
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      Hi. Too loose from utg and mp probobly too tight from bu and sb. too much 3bet. Too much cbet flop and turn. Too much defand vs cbets.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hmm i think 37% fold to flop cbet could be ok, but probably too loose if you are not playing Turn and River well (and also because your PF range is so wide and far weaker than the average nitty reg).

you don't seem to be very positionally aware. Do note that BU >>> CO >> MP > UTG
      There's a huge difference between having only 2 players left, with absolute position postflop, and having 5 other players left to act, and all of them can easily 3-bet you and force you to fold your all your crappy hands in your wide 20% range
    • arn1e
      arn1e
      Bronze
      Thanks again guys for posts,

well I have played some few hands nl20 zoom and seem better suited to me I am not playing that loosely, and I won something so its not such a disaster. Its just 4k hands so I will not make quick judgement, but it seem like there is more fishes at that tables vs normal. What do you guys think ?

About that PF and UTG, yes you are right I was playing waaay more loose. Here are mine images by position in nl20 and nl20 speed poker.

What are your stats guys ?

and BTW tommorow night Ill have a date :P wish me good luck, it wont be disaster like last time cause I already seen this girl... Never believe photos - they are bluffs ! That is free advice for me.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      and there you go. not so useless blog after all huh?

.. so . how long is it?
    • arn1e
      arn1e
      Bronze
      lol yeah insta winning high stakes player :D

but lets be honest I think this is only an upswing. Of course its better preflop but I still have lots of leaks. I have hard time constructing preflop ranges, when I see board thats ok and I think I am calling too much and too lightely. I dont think people bluff enough at this limit. What are your thoughts ?

here are some hands for exampe(pls do yell at me how stupid I am):

IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BB): $44.21 (221.1 bb)
      UTG: $8 (40 bb)
      MP: $14 (70 bb)
      CO: $39.38 (196.9 bb) - 28/23/5/1.0 - 384 hands
      BTN: $20 (100 bb)
      SB: $21.23 (106.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7d Ad
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.60, BTN folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.60, CO calls $2, SB folds

Flop: ($5.80) Ac 7h 8s (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.20, CO calls $4.20

Turn: ($14.20) Ts (2 players)
      Hero bets $10.20, CO raises to $32.58, Hero calls $22.38

River: ($79.36) 4s (2 players)

Results: $79.36 pot ($3 rake)
      Final Board: Ac 7h 8s Ts 4s
      Hero mucked 7d Ad and lost (-$39.38 net)
      CO showed Tc Th and won $76.36 ($36.98 net)

--------------------------------------------------------
      IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $25.52 (127.6 bb) - 40/32/23/1.0- 25 hands
      UTG: $39.77 (198.9 bb)
      Hero (MP): $20.10 (100.5 bb)
      CO: $21.79 (109 bb)
      BTN: $13.60 (68 bb)
      SB: $20 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Jh Kd
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.60, 3 folds, BB calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.30) As Qh 3d (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.91, BB raises to $2.40, Hero calls $1.49

Turn: ($6.10) Ts (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4.20, BB calls $4.20

River: ($14.50) 3h (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $8, BB raises to $18.32 and is all-in, Hero calls $4.90 and is all-in

Results: $40.30 pot ($2.01 rake)
      Final Board: As Qh 3d Ts 3h
      BB showed Th Tc and won $38.29 ($18.19 net)
      Hero mucked Jh Kd and lost (-$20.10 net)

- I dont know what he was doing w TT there on the flop, I expected him to 3B AA,QQ PF,

BTW: I dont think this is useless blog, thats only a title to get you interested :D

BTW2: Date was pretty good so another goodbeat, bud damn biatch I came home too late to play poker :D
    • arn1e
      arn1e
      Bronze
      Hey guys, me again.

So I ended up last month +500 $ - thanks again for RB

This month I played 19K hands on 20NL speed poker Ipoker and I am currently down 190 euros.

Here are my stats over this period, what do you think guys ?
      Where is my biggest leak ?

I am considering buying hm2 and note caddy 2, is it worth the money ?

Thanks
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Hey arn1e,

Welcome to the blogs! :)

Glad to see you already received some help from our great community,

Keep us updated :)

Kind regards,
      Fran