New PartyPoker Update

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      As announced in the news ( ) PartyPoker has taken a lot from of the feedback given at the latest Black Member Party in Berlin and put it into practice.

Here the statement from PartyPoker

Hello from PartyPoker,

In the course of the latest BlackMember party in Berlin, we sat together with the crème de la crème of the German poker community and were able to gather excellent feedback.

Fortunately, a few points for the improvement of the software were already on the list, however others weren't yet. We took a closer look at each mentioned point and worked on immediately implementing the most important ones.

So that all those PokerStrategy members who helped us identify important features and real problems are kept up to date, here are the results in form of a small list with the most important improvements:
      * The most important one first: a whole bunch of performance improvements which not only make the software more stable, but also faster. Freezes and crashes of the software have been significantly reduced, as well as the wretched lagging of the mouse cursor, which means a more fluid game and more hands per hour for the players.
      * BlackMember Wish: in our new filter lobby, you can now pick several stakes/blinds, meaning that you get more tables from different stakes at a glance. And in the tournament lobby, we now have "All" filters which show you every tournament at a glance.
      * BlackMember Wish: due to a few changes on the player avatar of the new tables, it is now even clearer to tell who is still in the game and who is not.
      * BlackMember Wish: each table popup like Disconnect Protect, Jackpot- and Speed tables can be suppressed permanently now.
      * Both the problems with entering the bet amount at No-Limit tables, as well as with the keyboard shortcuts have been solved.
      * BlackMember Wish: removal of the timer status bar, so that the player name is always visible.

We don't rest on our laurels. In December, we will have another launch with further improvements, and we currently work on the feedback from the workshop for the new year."
  • 3 replies
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      hello, timebank (something like pokerstars has) for multitabling would be very useful IMO. Is there any possibility they add it in the near future??
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      When I switched from Stars to Party I hated it - now I think Party software is at least equal to, if not superior to Stars.

All Party needs to do now is get some decent GTD tourneys and qualifiers going, and bring back american players. I am sure if they did these things they would be back to No.1 quite quickly.
      (I still dont understand why only stars and FTP can have american players)
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      You know now they have those ticks next to tables you are on or have been added? How amazing would it be if they dissapeared after 40 minutes? Then you would KNOW which tables you could buy into again!

I would also like something added so that when you are making a buy-in transaction that nothing else pops up and gets in the way.
      Nothing is more annoying than when you enter the figure you want and press enter, only to discover you have opened up a new table you were on the waitlist for instead of buying into that last new table you were on.
      Same goes for when you click "Leave Table" I don't really want to make 15,000 moves before I'm able to click "Yes"

Good to know that those pop-up messages can be permanently suppressed, it annoys me so when jackpot messages lag me or i can't even sit out of a table without being given the message "CLICK YES TO AUTO-POST BLINDS!"