[Application] jonnyjm, NL25FR, 25k hands

• jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this area of the forum and is my first time applying for a stake.

After some unexpected extra fee's securing a new house for my next year at university and splashing out on a new game console, laptop & tv i don't have much poker money left over :'( So here i am requesting a stake.

I play NLFR cash games, although i was hoping to switch to 6max but now isn't the right time for that. I would like to request a $750 stake which will be 75% of my BR (for 45% of my profits) as i currently only have $250 available for poker. I will be playing NL25FR for 25k hands. So my starting BR will be $1k, i'm a bit of a BR nit and psychologically i can't play my best game on a small BR. My BRM has always been 40BI+.

Here is my NL25 FR graph for this year:

Volume is a little low because of university commitments, but now summer is here i'll be uping the volume obviously :) The graph is mainly played at Full-Tilt poker with a little bit played at Pokerstars (20%ish). I will be playing at Full-Tilt when possible as i prefer it, but will play a little on starts as well. I Don't always get enough tables going at Full-Tilt as games get quite reggey when NL50 & NL100 isn't running, these will be the times i play at Pokerstars.

I'm unsure of the time frame it'll take me to play the 25k hands as i have a couple of family days out in a weeks time, i'll be aiming to have it done by July 14th/15th though.

My Pokerstars nickname is: jonnyjm

As most my Volume is at Full-Tilt (and because of the good results) i would rather not make my Full-Tilts screen name public as i know some regs have a real poor opinion of me and it enables me to get payed off REALLY LIGHT in some spots :D But any potential backers that request it i'll happily let you know the screen name via a PM. Of course if it's essential i'll edit in here latter.

My feedback thread: jonnyjm feedback

Thanks for reading
  • 12 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this area of the forum and is my first time applying for a stake.

After some unexpected extra fee's securing a new house for my next year at university and splashing out on a new game console, laptop & tv i don't have much poker money left over :'( So here i am requesting a stake.

I play NLFR cash games, although i was hoping to switch to 6max but now isn't the right time for that. I would like to request a $750 stake which will be 75% of my BR (for 45% of my profits) as i currently only have $250 available for poker. I will be playing NL25FR for 25k hands. So my starting BR will be $1k, i'm a bit of a BR nit and psychologically i can't play my best game on a small BR. My BRM has always been 40BI+.

Here is my NL25 FR graph for this year:

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2...bit played at Pokerstars (20%ish). I will be playing at Full-Tilt when possible as i prefer it, but will play a little on starts as well. I Don't always get enough tables going at Full-Tilt as games get quite reggey when NL50 & NL100 isn't running, these will be the times i play at Pokerstars.

I'm unsure of the time frame it'll take me to play the 25k hands as i have a couple of family days out in a weeks time, i'll be aiming to have it done by July 14th/15th though.

My Pokerstars nickname is: jonnyjm

As most my Volume is at Full-Tilt (and because of the good results) i would rather not make my Full-Tilts screen name public as i know some regs have a real poor opinion of me and it enables me to get payed off REALLY LIGHT in some spots :D But any potential backers that request it i'll happily let you know the screen name via a PM. Of course if it's essential i'll edit in here latter.

I'll open up a feed back thread if there is any interest in this application.

Thanks for reading
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck

Laz
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hi, would you be interested in something similar to your deal, but as a backer I would send you 10bi initially (and you use your 10bi too, giving you 20bi in account), with a credit line extending up to 30bi ($750) if we hit a bad run of cards.

My reasoning is that from a backers perspective restricting cashflow so much is counter-intuitive when it's not a necessity. 20BI is ample BIs for the table, if you hit a 10BI swing or so, we could reload you back up to your 20BIs up to a total of what you requested. Another POV is also that a 25k hand stake is pretty small, meaning profits overall will be small, increasing a backers risk/reward ratio with your model.

If you could reply here in this thread I would appreciate it thanks.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      I get your POV and that makes sense. I'd be happy to work with a credit line. I would want to make a slight alteration to the profit split ratio on those terms though as the potential investment ratio could differ drastically.

If i only use 1x the $250 bullets then a profit split of: 65% (me) 35% (you

+5% for the additional top ups used: 2nd 40% you, 3rd 45% you.

Naturally if i start well and don't need the additional top ups 55%-45% is quite high considering the investment is 50%-50% + investment of time playing. I think it's a fair alteration seeing as the original numbers were based on a fixed investment amount, where as the new model has an uncertain investment amount.

Thoughts?
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for replying, I would not be interested at those terms, for many reasons.

Thanks for your time.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, jonnyjm...
      I just noticed that there is no feedback thread for you.

Please create one and post the link in your first post.

Thanks, and best of luck...
      --VS
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      I might ne interasted into this.
      Please accept my friends request and send me your skype ID , so we can talk more in person.

Cheers
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, jonnyjm...
      I just noticed that there is no feedback thread for you.

Please create one and post the link in your first post.

Thanks, and best of luck...
      --VS
      I'll set that up now.

Originally posted by oskrgy
      I might ne interasted into this.
      Please accept my friends request and send me your skype ID , so we can talk more in person.

Cheers
      I don't have skype, but can set up an account and get back to you once I've done that.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Still 100% available.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Added you in community. Please reserve 100% for now if possible.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Added you in community. Please reserve 100% for now if possible.
      Reserved
    • BotiaKiraly
      BotiaKiraly
      Bronze
      hey you probably already got staked, but if you are still seaeching for a staker I would be interested, I added you as friend
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Hi. Yeah i've already got a stake thanks. Did 25k hands which has now been extended by 15k hands as profits were lower than me and the staker had hoped for. Did just over 3PT3BB/100 which was 2PT3BB lower than expected (hence the extension).

If you want you can stake me for further hands after the 15k extension as i'll likely cash out my profit, due to uni starting again soon after (lots of partying to catch up on).

I should have the 15k extension finished just after mid augast, so if you're still interested, transfer the money around then so i can continue playing and get started straight away. I'll accept your friend request now.