Poker Strategy Daily Free-Roll.

• BeeChyy
      Hi everyone,

Was hoping to run something past the more experienced players among us here and ask how to register for this? It says its open to all PokerStrategy members but i am still unable to register and says my access is restricted.

Am i doing this wrong or is there a waiting time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards.

• 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey Dane,

That's not quite true. It's open to all PokerStrategists who have created their Coral accounts through our download links or by using our marketing codes.

If you haven't created your Coral account through us then unfortunately you won't be able to register.

If you created your Coral account through us in the last couple of days, then it's possible we have yet to receive confirmation from Coral.

If you created your account more than 48 hours ago and can still not register then you can check to see if your Coral account is being correctly tracked. Go here for instructions.

If after all that, you still believe you are eligible then send a ticket to our customer support team and they will check to see if your account is being tracked correctly.

Keep us updated