Recording hands

• thepalade
      thepalade
      Bronze
      Hello,

I don't know if my question is stupid or not but I will try. Do you know a free hand recorder program other than PT4 or HM2 ? I play NL2 on ipoker and don't want to waste a free trial because for the moment I don't have enough time to play. I will buy one of them eventually when I will be at a higher limit. But for now I just want something that can record my hands so I can review some hands post-session and post them on the evaluation forum. I use Sidekick now but it doesn't always work great and it's really annoying to find a hand you want, because you can't filter them. Do I have any chance to find something?
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, thepalade,
      Google it, and you will find at least one.

The only one I know that is currently available is tough to get working right.
      There was another a few years ago, but is no longer supported.

There is little support, and configuration is tricky.

Although it may seem like you are missing out, I suggest playing without a HUD for a while.
      It forces you to think more, and pay more attention to the other players.

Be sure to save all your hand histories, though, so you can import them later.

Also, there are several hand converters out there, so you can still post hands in the forums in a human readable fashion.

My favourite is feral cow

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • thepalade
      thepalade
      Bronze
      Hi VorpalF2F,

thank you for your reply. I don't need a HUD right now, all I need is an easy method to search in my hand history so I can review them and post them on the forum. I will try to find one on google :)