Since our first four Double Action freeroll series' gave out such great value to both first-time depositors on PokerStars and their Tell-a-Friend referrers - we've decided to do it for a fifth time!

Double action PokerStars freerolls: make your first deposit and refer friends

For our fifth series, we'll be running another eight first depositor freerolls at PokerStars each week from Sunday, June 29.

You can't play the freerolls if you've already made your first deposit to PokerStars, but there's a twist - if you refer players to PokerStrategy.com via our Tell-a-Friend program and they cash in the freerolls, you'll receive an equivalent amount in your Tell-a-Friend account!

EXAMPLE: BobbyFishSticks refers ten players to PokerStrategy.com and two of them cash in the freeroll; one finishes in the money for $5 and another makes the final table to win $50. BobbyFishSticks receives an additional $55 prize while his friends keep their winnings.

Of course, you can make your first deposit AND refer friends to increase your chances of a prize!

Freeroll details

Name: PokerStrategy Double Action Freeroll
Dates: June 29, July 06, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 03, August 10, August 17
Time: 17:00 GMT
Prize pool: $1,000 per freeroll
Deposit period: Deposit before the end of the Thursday prior to each freeroll to play the remaining freerolls (see below).

EXAMPLE: If you deposit before 23:59 GMT on Thursday, June 26 then you'll be eligible to play in all eight freerolls. Depositing before 23:59 GMT on Thursday, July 03 allows you to play in the seven remaining freerolls. This pattern continues throughout the promotion.

Play all eight: deposit by the end of June 26
Play last seven: deposit by the end of July 03
Play last six: deposit by the end of July 10
Play last five: deposit by the end of July 17
Play last four: deposit by the end of July 24
Play last three: deposit by the end of July 31
Play last two: deposit by the end of August 07
Play last one: deposit by the end of August 14

I've never deposited to PokerStars and I want to take part

Make your first deposit before 23:59 GMT on August 14 and you can play in the final freeroll.

When doing this you can claim either a 100% up to $600 bonus or a free $20 and 124 tourney tokens.

I've previously deposited to PokerStars and I want to take part

Simply refer friends to PokerStrategy.com and encourage them to make their first deposit at PokerStars. They can claim the 100% up to $600 bonus or the free $20 and 124 tourney tokens as well as compete in the freerolls.

If they cash in the freerolls, you'll receive an equivalent amount in your Tell-a-Friend account. The more players you refer, the better your chance of winning a prize in any of the freerolls without having to play a single hand of poker yourself.

Freerolls can be found in the PokerStars client under Tourney -> Private.

More exclusive freerolls at PokerStars?
Check out our PokerStars freeroll page

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.