Cook up a storm this summer with our SideKick Twister promotion!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

If you're mad about fast action jackpot SnGs and like the sound of earning a free bankroll boost as you play, you'll love our new SideKick Twister Poker promotion with Poker770!

To get involved, simply play hands of Twister Poker on Poker770 from Monday, June 30 at 00:00 UTC until Sunday, July 20 at 23:59 UTC using our SideKick software and you'll be rewarded with Twister Kicks and Twister tokens.

SideKick will track your progress as you play and reward you as you go (see table below). Earn your first kick with your very first hand and bank your first token after just 300!

Twister Poker Progression Details
      Kicks Tiers Hands Required
      Token Reward
      Twister Kick 1 Tier 1 1 -
      Twister Kick 2 Tier 2
      300 €1
      Twister Kick 3 Tier 3
      600 €2
      Twister Kick 4 Tier 4
      1,500 €5
      Twister Kick 5 Tier 5
      3,000 €5 x 2

What is SideKick?

The PokerStrategy.com SideKick is a unique application that sits on your system tray and tracks your poker hands.

It awards badges or "Kicks" each time you hit a milestone or play a notable hand, stores your hand histories and tracks your session length/hands played/StrategyPoints.
  • 14 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

tokens will be rewarded direct or after the promotion finish?

Ronnie
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      i completed the first tiers more than a week ago but received no ticket. Does the software handle everything automatically or do we have to send reports somewhere?
    • rompas
      rompas
      according to pokerstrategy support tokens will be credited after promotion is finished
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      guys, sidekick does not process the hands properly.
      sidekick hung many times - more importantly: it fails to import later on many occasions.

I played significantly more than 3000 hands (over 500 twister sngs) during the promotion period. but still stuck on tier 4.
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SirTradeAlot
      guys, sidekick does not process the hands properly.
      sidekick hung many times - more importantly: it fails to import later on many occasions.

I played significantly more than 3000 hands (over 500 twister sngs) during the promotion period. but still stuck on tier 4.
      You are lucky I played 71 tournament won 32, and got about 150 hands procesed like I played 2 hands per tournament, so I simply gave up on Tier1.
      I'm pretty sure average number of hands per winning tournament is more then 20 so Sidekick procesed every fifth hand of mine at best.
      PS stuff can easily check number of tournaments from rake I made since I played only Twister tournaments from 17.07. to 20.07 on poker770.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I'll try to find out some more information. I don't use SideKick anymore but when I did it only seemed to record hands you VPiP or see the flop or something.

Regards

Laz
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

please check your hand detail view (with all filters disabled) if there are indeed hands missing.

In case you are missing lot's of hand (and not just 1 or 2) please let me know in this thread and I'll look into it.

BR
      Markus
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,
      in my case i dont think much hands are missing, the problem for me was that progress after shuting down sidekick got reset so i lost alot of progress, sidekick did work after i first had this problems and was able to get that last tokens also,,, but overall i played around 4600 hands
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey guys,

I'll try to find out some more information. I don't use SideKick anymore but when I did it only seemed to record hands you VPiP or see the flop or something.

Regards

Laz
      I don't think it is related to Vpip since it works normaly for me when I play other tournaments or sit/go on 770, also it works normaly whatever I play on 888, on pokerstars I think it aslo skips hands but my account there is not tracked to PS so I thought it's because of that.
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hi guys,

please check your hand detail view (with all filters disabled) if there are indeed hands missing.

In case you are missing lot's of hand (and not just 1 or 2) please let me know in this thread and I'll look into it.

BR
      Markus
      I just looked at Hands section in Sidekick and counted 107 hands from Twister. I think it counted arround 150 hands during my play so some more hands could have been lost when I shut it down as rompas said.

I'm confused about all this since it works normaly on other games as I mentioned in previous post. The only thing I can think of is that I always registered 5-6 Twisters at once, shoud I have register one at a time?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

it certainly might be related to playing a few of those sit and goes at once. However, if a hand is played fully (even if you fold it) it should register just fine in SideKick.

I'll have another look at this soon.

BR
      Markus
    • rompas
      rompas
      HI

i want to ask do we get rewarded with just the highest reward we achieve?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by rompas
      HI

i want to ask do we get rewarded with just the highest reward we achieve?
      Yes, it's a tier chase so you get the highest tier only.

Best,
      Kamen
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,
      ok thank you for your answer :-)