unable to make new account

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I received an email from pokerstrategy and they want to give me some more $$ to play on winnerpoker.

I downloaded but every time I try to register it gives me an "unexpected error"

advise?
  • 5 replies
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      its ipoker networks glitch, happened to me with other room as well. Try different browser
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      It was not a browser problem.

But with this level of non service I guess I will not be making an account.

gg
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mineriva

gg
      am sitting in winner poker and cant complain atm..
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by mineriva

gg
      Hey mineriva,

I'm not quite sure of the problem but there are a couple of things you can try.

1) Clear browser cache.

2) Go into 'Internet Options'. Look for a setting that allows you to download ActiveX controls. I think iPoker rooms still use ActiveX controls to run their banner advertising and this sometimes fails.

3) Even if you don't use Internet Explorer, download it anyway. ActiveX is a Microsoft technology and IE has the best library of ActiveX.

4) Talk to their support.

I hope we can find a way to get you up and running.

Regards

Laz
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I am sorry but the captain says that he cannot turn the boat around after it has left the harbor