pt4 anon tables microgaming

• 3 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      Does the hud work in cash game anon tables? Can someone post an updated link for more info here. All i get are old 2013 threads :/
      Yes, the HUD does work at Anonymous tables at some sites - it depends which site you are looking for and if the site provides the data needed for us to support the site.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      Does the hud work in cash game anon tables? Can someone post an updated link for more info here. All i get are old 2013 threads :/
      Yes, the HUD does work at Anonymous tables at some sites - it depends which site you are looking for and if the site provides the data needed for us to support the site.
      Im referring to:

24hour poker
      Poker heaven
      Betsafe black

Will it work there? Also do you just start auto import and the hud shows up automatically? Ty
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      Im referring to:

24hour poker
      Poker heaven
      Betsafe black

Will it work there? Also do you just start auto import and the hud shows up automatically? Ty
      We develop for Networks, not skins. The list you provided each have MPN skins, which we support for anonymous table play. But be aware that support is limited at anonymous tables due to the nature of the data provided by MPN - you must manually assign the HUD to each table therefore we advise you add one table at a time. Also we do not support BLAZE because the hand histories are incomplete.