jonnyjm feedback

• 3 replies
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      Not sure should I write this one down or not.
      I spoke to jonnyjm other day and all seemed fine,however he was suspiciously against sending me hes ID scan , as identity proof.
      I am not saying anything against guy,however my past experiences showed me that guys who weren't keen to go thru standard staking procedure on almost all stakehouses had something else in mind, besides fair and honest deal .
      So I would be careful on this one.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by oskrgy
      Not sure should I write this one down or not.
      I spoke to jonnyjm other day and all seemed fine,however he was suspiciously against sending me hes ID scan , as identity proof.
      I am not saying anything against guy,however my past experiences showed me that guys who weren't keen to go thru standard staking procedure on almost all stakehouses had something else in mind, besides fair and honest deal .
      So I would be careful on this one.
      No problem at all, oskrgy...
      The third post in the staking rules has this section:[quote][B][size=16]Tips for stakers[/SIZE][/B]

Before you stake someone you should:
      • Know your partner's personal details
      • Have a copy of the passport / ID card
      • Have your partners landline number (and test it)
      • Have a verified Email address (i.e. the address from which he sent his passport / ID card)

The staking should be fixed in a contract. This doesn't have to be a hard copy with signatures; an email is sufficient. The staker should receive an email from the stakee in which he states the conditions of the staking deal as well as his agreement for these terms.[/quote]It would be silly to send money to a total stranger without obtaining some sort of confirmation of that person's identity.

That is STILL no guarantee, but it is better than nothing.

Best regards,
      --VS
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Silver
      Turned out to be a scam..

Feel kinda embarrassed having to post this as I feel it was part my own fault as I certainly did not do enough to ensure this guy was legit, but this was my first time staking someone and didn't have any experience.

I was regularly in contact with him regarding updates, but last friday 22/08 I messaged him without getting any answer. I also contacted him on skype where he was online, but also here I did not recieve any answer.

Found him on facebook which I'm happy to share as his name will now be outed as a cheap scam, https://www.facebook.com/JonPMa?fref=ts

If you ever see him request for a stake again I would recommend not taking it unless this situation gets sorted out with a good explanation from his side.