Full Tilt SNG Handhistories not recognized

• Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      I have recently upgraded from HEM1 to PT4 and it seems that the SNG's I played after the reopening of Full Tilt last year are not properly recognized. The SNG's are imported but information such as buy-in, pay-out, finishing position etc are all missing. How can I fix this?
  • 5 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Demonic226
      I have recently upgraded from HEM1 to PT4 and it seems that the SNG's I played after the reopening of Full Tilt last year are not properly recognized. The SNG's are imported but information such as buy-in, pay-out, finishing position etc are all missing. How can I fix this?
      How did you import this data into PokerTracker 4? Did you use the automated New User Assistant, or did you import the hands manually? If you imported the hands manually, did the original tournament summaries exist?
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      How did you import this data into PokerTracker 4? Did you use the automated New User Assistant, or did you import the hands manually? If you imported the hands manually, did the original tournament summaries exist?
      I have used the setup assistant

Edit:

I have tried to manually add the folder where tournament summaries are saved, but Full Tilt is the only one where I can't add more than one folder:

• PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold

Edit:

I have tried to manually add the folder where tournament summaries are saved, but Full Tilt is the only one where I can't add more than one folder
      Only PokerStars allows separate folders for Tournament Summaries and Hand Histories, in FullTilt you must save the two to the same folder to work properly.
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker

Edit:

I have tried to manually add the folder where tournament summaries are saved, but Full Tilt is the only one where I can't add more than one folder
      Only PokerStars allows separate folders for Tournament Summaries and Hand Histories, in FullTilt you must save the two to the same folder to work properly.
      They are saved to the same directory from Full Tilt, but after being processed by HEM I think they are saved in different folders. I have fixed it now, I manually imported the tournament summaries and everything is working now. Thanks for your help.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Your Welcome!