imposibil

• 3 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by mattatu
      is imposibil to finish this quizz....
      i see a lot of people have this trouble!
      there are also hundreds of thousands that didnt have this problem
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I'm always amazed that anyone who actually read the articles can possibly have trouble. I didn't miss ANY questions when I took it.

The questions are right out of the material you're asked to read. Have you actually READ it?

I think some people get into a big hurry, and want their money fast, and rush their way through it. Take your time, read the material, then take the test.

If you honestly believe that little quiz is Impossible then, I think that your chances of ever becoming a winning player may be impossible. Seriously, take your time, read the material, and make sure you understand it. Then retake the quiz.

Good skill to you!
    • Calturb
      Calturb
      Bronze
      I never read the articles, and passed the quiz first attempt.
      It definately is not impossible, i know i got some answers incorrect because some you actually need to read the articles to know because they refer to ps.com's band roll managment.

I think if you cannot pass the quiz on atleast the second attempt you really shouldnt be getting the bonus, your not going to make the site any profit if you cant pass.

I think they are being very generous with 5 attempts it really is not hard at all.

I did however read the articles after passing, and do think they are very helpfull and do not advise taking the quiz without reading them.

Daniel.