Stat Calculation

• strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      The AF for every level and total is lower than with .60. I think the other stats are ok but I can't be sure. How did this happen?
  • 5 replies
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      yes i think youre right, i noticed it also when updating to v0.61
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Ok, I downloaded the new .62 and repaired the database, but the AF is still quite a bil lower than before. I noticed one of the bugs listed, "river af=1.0 bug," was among the fixes and I thought this was the reason for the significantly lower AF, but it is still the same (my river AF isn't 1.0, though). I'm just wondering if the AF is trustworthy, and if so why is it lower than before.

P.S. It's not my playing that lowered it because it is lower in the limits I no longer play.
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      I'm getting more concerned about the stats in elephant. Somebody please let me know if anybody else noticed this:

Q9s BB fr 1/2

I meticulously double and triple checked, but some of the player stats in the HUD don't match the hand histories. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.
    • ElWooky
      ElWooky
      Silver
      I also observed not explainable AF values and also "fold to contibet" values which don't match with the handhistory.

Anybody aware of a stat calculation repository??
      If I would have calculation formulas I could provide details.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      I will provide a stats document in the near future. Calculations for the AF SHOULD be ok...
      We are quit confident to eleminate all misscalculation until the end of the next month though. We got someone working on this issue every day for all of the 300+ values!