software too bad

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      I got free money from pokerstrategy to play ona site, i chose PKR, as i already had most of the other acounts.

I cant play on that f##### s####, how can i make my points to stay on silver? when all i can play is about 2 hands an hour, multi tabling seems impossible, cant even seem to choose what seat i sit on.
  • 4 replies
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Try playing it on PKR lite.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      PKR lite that i have seems also to be exactly the same, whats the difference?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by LoKKK
      I got free money from pokerstrategy to play ona site, i chose PKR, as i already had most of the other acounts.

I cant play on that f##### s####, how can i make my points to stay on silver? when all i can play is about 2 hands an hour, multi tabling seems impossible, cant even seem to choose what seat i sit on.
      Hi, LoKKK,
      Have a look here:
      http://www.pkr.com/en/support/anna/pcrequirements
      If you meet the requirements, then check to see what other software you have running.

As for the differences, this is all I could find:
      PKR Lite
      PKR is now available in 2D with many of the same features as its 3D cousin. Players will be able to compete at the same tables as opponents using the 3D version. PKR Lite's 7Mb download is accessible in seconds and can be run effectively on any modern PC or MAC. To access PKR Lite, head to the shortcut in the Start Menu/All Programs.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      nah its not my laptop is quad core etc...

its just the 3d graphs, im trying it on the lite version its a bit better but still hard to see whats going on when u tile even as little as 6 tables. it may be my pkr settings but things like the chat and call/fold buttons etc are far too small to read or see clearly, ill try again.