Strategy points update query

• DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      Is it just me... I have gotten used to my strategy points being updated daily, but now it has been five days. Anyone else having this problem?
      Is it a problem? In the FAQ it says they get updated weekly so maybe I was just lucky getting daily updates for so long...
      Anyway, thought I'd ask here before I completely over-react and create a ticket... :rolleyes:
      _D

<edit> Sorry just realised that this may not be the right thread in which to post this topic. Please let me know if there is a more appropriate thread. Tnx <edit>
  • 6 replies
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Mine have always been updated daily and still are, I have however had an issue with my bonus being paid lately.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Mine have always been updated daily... but they haven't been updated in the past 3 days or so
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Come oooon Im getting gold status as soon as that damn update arrives :P
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      :) I am only a few points from an elephant Licence so this is hurting,
      apparently (according to officials that I cannot quote) it is a temporary thing that they are on to sorting out so it just means that the period of sweet anticipation is extended, but not forever.....
      _D
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Anyone got their SPs from Stars these past few days? :/

Edit
      Yay, got it :D
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      The problem is that time and again, we have problems of getting the point updates from our partner sites.

Sadly, in most cases the partner sites need manual action and dont have too good processes defined - so e.g. when someone at PokerStars (a billion dollar company) is ill, it may take some days.

Hilarious, but the reality.

We are always on the topic and try to escalate as fast as possible to get your points quickly.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!