Real Time odds while I play ZOOM

• Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      Hi there. Is there a program that shows my real time odds based on my outs. One thing I noticed is I never come across a Double Belly Buster which mean I am not seeing them. If I had a real time odds calculator It would be a lot easier to spot. I am currently using poker tracker. I don't think they have anything available. I know poker office did but I am only looking for the odds or outs part, not the entire program. I have found a few but have to much going on

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      http://www.starshelper.net
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      This software has many useful features on Pokerstars. I noticed it tells me how many out is need to make a call. The Problem I am having is spotting the double belly busters with 4 zoom tables going. Is there a feature that tells you how many out you have. I dont think it does. Its seems to make its calculations of of chips and not whole cards and community cards.

Thanks
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Noname81
      This software has many useful features on Pokerstars. I noticed it tells me how many out is need to make a call. The Problem I am having is spotting the double belly busters with 4 zoom tables going. Is there a feature that tells you how many out you have. I dont think it does. Its seems to make its calculations of of chips and not whole cards and community cards.

Thanks
      I had a couple of thoughts when I read this.
      When I first heard about double gutshots, I was intrigued.

I spent an afternoon playing 1-gappers, suited connectors and the like.
      I even posted about it. I would link it, but it's almost embarassing.

The characteristics are these:
        The top card minus the bottom card is always 6. Ex: 4:s6 in your hand 7:d8:cT OTF
        The missing cards are always the 2nd and 6th in the sequence.
        They are very deceptive, and very dangerous. In the example above , a 9 on the turn gives you a straight, but any J in anyone else's hand means you're pretty much done for.

Good Hunting,
      --VS
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze

Thanks
      Oh, no it just tells how many outs needed, not how many outs you have.

No software can tell you how many outs you have because in order to know this it would have to know your opponents hole cards.
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      What I was looking for is a program that tell me how many out I need to make a strait, flush,set double gutshot ect ect.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      What I was looking for is a program that tell me how many out I need to make a strait, flush,set double gutshot ect ect.
      Hi, Noname81

Some rooms do not allow software that aids in the decision-making process.
      Also, reading the hole cards and board is not trivial.
      This information is not in the hand-history until after the hand completes, so the software must use other means to get the information.

Cheers,
      --VS
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Don't rely on a program it will make you lazy. I doubt there's one anyway.

Read some articles on hand reading & you will pick it up soon enough.

Flush = 9 outs (Assuming you hold 2 of the suit already)
      Open ended straight draw (OESD) = 8 outs
      Set = 2 outs
      etc etc
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc
      ^ This

Keep playing and studying the odds and it'l become second nature.
    • ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc

Read some articles on hand reading & you will pick it up soon enough.

Flush = 9 outs (Assuming you hold 2 of the suit already)
      Open ended straight draw (OESD) = 8 outs
      Set = 2 outs
      etc etc
      This and also once you learn how to do it, not only will you not be relying on software ( in case it fails), but you'll also notice patterns such as, 'Double belly busters' having the same number of outs as a OESD