Hi guys!

• BArGaInChem
      BArGaInChem
      Basic
      Hello everyone

I'm a Danish player primarily focusing on tournament play. Right now I play micro stakes SNG's on Pokerstars, while mixing in some MTT's once in a while when I have time for longer sessions. I have accounts on Partypoker, Betsafe and Pokerstars, but unfortunately registered to the sites before I knew about PokerStrategy. Right now I play exclusively on PokerStars, since it takes 10+ minutes to get a game going on Betsafe, and my all my collected points got wiped from my Party account due to inactivity.

Because of Danish gambling regulations being far from reasonable, my choice of sites to register to via PokerStrategy is very limited, and I will therefore have a hard time gaining strategy points. Despite that fact, I will do my best to be active in the forums and be reading articles and watching videos available to basic/bronze levels to improve my game.

Cheers
      BArGaInChem
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey BArGaInChem,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Lol. You sound like me. I play micro stakes SnGs and occasional MTTS on Stars. I had accounts at several rooms before I discovered PokerStrategy. And as for Party, I can't even remember my login.

If you can find a free money offer, I would recommend you take advantage of it.

Bronze status will allow you to post images and graphs, send friend requests and private messages and more strategy articles and videos.

Cheers and have fun

Laz
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi BArGaInChem and welcome!

Nice to see again another Scandinavian member here. I`m sure you will find other Danish players from here too. Also nice to read that you want to be active in the forums. :f_smile:
    • PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Welcome !