Stud hi/lo Freeroll

• Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

In order to get this section realy started wouldn't be a good idea to launch a freeroll on FT. Pricemoney wouldn't need to be a million right away, but PS could miss a few $ to promote this type of poker.

Reply if you would like to try some Stud poker action!

BTW: I would like to record some video of my stud hi/lo donking and post it here. Does anyone know how to record a session?

BTW2: What happens if all 8 players see the river, cards would go out right? :rolleyes:

Grtzz
  • 7 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hi.

I would like it, i hope they do that freeroll in the furture.

I think you can record it with camtasia

If all players see the river the dealer puts a comunity card., never happened to me tho.
    • pieter80
      pieter80
      Bronze
      I replay, i like to try stud. On stars please.
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      response to 1st post.as there are not enough cards in the deck for 8 players to get 7 cards each a community card is dealt this may be done on the 6th street if i remember correctly so that river cards are still hidden from opponents hope this helps.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Stud Hi Lo and Omaha Hi Lo mixed Donkament would be fun, so many split pots :f_biggrin:
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Stud Hi Lo and Omaha Hi Lo mixed Donkament would be fun, so many split pots :f_biggrin:
      Would love to play stud as I am very very bad at it and the experience will help. Always my nemesis in HORSE games, usually lose my chips in the SE lol.
    • Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Bronze
      my nemesis in HORSE games

how can you play HORSE if you're losing stud O_o, it's 3/5 more than a half.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Steelbrewer
      my nemesis in HORSE games

how can you play HORSE if you're losing stud O_o, it's 3/5 more than a half.
      LOL I actually get a free day these days, thinking about playing some poker and come back here, look I can answer somebody regarding one of my posts.

I am bad at Stud HI and Hi/Lo, not razz so i tend to collect chips in HOR and donk them off in SE.