This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stud hi/lo Freeroll

• Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

In order to get this section realy started wouldn't be a good idea to launch a freeroll on FT. Pricemoney wouldn't need to be a million right away, but PS could miss a few $ to promote this type of poker.

Reply if you would like to try some Stud poker action!

BTW: I would like to record some video of my stud hi/lo donking and post it here. Does anyone know how to record a session?

BTW2: What happens if all 8 players see the river, cards would go out right? :rolleyes:

Grtzz
  • 7 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hi.

I would like it, i hope they do that freeroll in the furture.

I think you can record it with camtasia

If all players see the river the dealer puts a comunity card., never happened to me tho.
    • pieter80
      pieter80
      Bronze
      I replay, i like to try stud. On stars please.
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      response to 1st post.as there are not enough cards in the deck for 8 players to get 7 cards each a community card is dealt this may be done on the 6th street if i remember correctly so that river cards are still hidden from opponents hope this helps.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Stud Hi Lo and Omaha Hi Lo mixed Donkament would be fun, so many split pots :f_biggrin:
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Stud Hi Lo and Omaha Hi Lo mixed Donkament would be fun, so many split pots :f_biggrin:
      Would love to play stud as I am very very bad at it and the experience will help. Always my nemesis in HORSE games, usually lose my chips in the SE lol.
    • Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Silver
      my nemesis in HORSE games

how can you play HORSE if you're losing stud O_o, it's 3/5 more than a half.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Steelbrewer
      my nemesis in HORSE games

how can you play HORSE if you're losing stud O_o, it's 3/5 more than a half.
      LOL I actually get a free day these days, thinking about playing some poker and come back here, look I can answer somebody regarding one of my posts.

I am bad at Stud HI and Hi/Lo, not razz so i tend to collect chips in HOR and donk them off in SE.