RIP Chad Brown

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      New York – Dated July 2nd 2014
      Press release authorized by the Brown family, written by Beau Eurell
      Poker icon, Chad Brown, passes away

Today, on July 2nd 2014 at approximately xx xx , poker icon and one of the greatest ambassadors for the game, Chad Brown,(born Martin Brown)passed away at Calvary hospice in the Bronx, New York City.
      At the time of his passing, Chad was surrounded by family members and friends according to family spokesperson, Perris Calderon.
      Before playing poker professionally, Chad had played minor league baseball and followed that with a highly regarded model and acting career.

Chad was also host of the Ultimate Poker Challenge, which aired in the mid-2000s in syndication and brought many of poker’s greatest players into the homes for many people.

Chad started his professional career in poker in 1993 and has cashed 38 times in the WSOP including two second place finishes. Chad also has 10 cashes on the World Poker Tour among many other cashes in various tournam...e game when things aren't going well and I'm running bad. If you've read my posts you've probably noticed me saying the same thing, how the most important thing is to play your best and not let being unlucky get you down.

We all have a choice when it comes to how we want to feel about what's going on in our lives. If you want to feel like a victim, that's your choice. I choose not to. I don't feel like a victim. I feel very blessed with the life that I've had, regardless of what happens. I've never been depressed about this at all.

Anyone wondering if I'm going through a hard time, the answer is no. This is just part of life and I'm okay with everything. I accept it. And right now I'm just looking forward to the next hand.”

Chad Brown is survived by his mother Elda, his father who likes to be called Sonny, his brother Matt, his sister Gina , his extended family and friends by proxy, all those who knew and loved Downtown Marty Brown.
      WE ALL WISH YOU GOD SPEED CHAD…. REST IN PEACE
  • 2 replies