Double barreling stats

• Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Are there double barreling (and fold to) stats available for the following situations:

1) Double barrel on the turn after CBET was raised on the flop?
      2) Double barrel on the turn after CBET was raised on the flop in a limped pot?
      3) Double barrel the turn after donking the flop in both in limped and raised pots?

I have found some stats but I'm not sure what they measure:

1) Raise T CBET and Fold to Raise T CBET
      2) Donk Turn and Fold to T donk

Is this stat for situations where just the turn cbet is raised and the a donkbet is made on the turn or is it for the above described situation?
  • 5 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demonic226
      Is this stat for situations where just the turn cbet is raised and the a donkbet is made on the turn
      yes

i have 1 as a custom stat, as for 2 i'm not sure as there can't be a cbet if there is no pfa...
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      Is this stat for situations where just the turn cbet is raised and the a donkbet is made on the turn
      yes

i have 1 as a custom stat, as for 2 i'm not sure as there can't be a cbet if there is no pfa...
      Ok that's what I thought, thanks. What I meant with the second part is if the stat is donk Turn after the flop was also donked (so double barrel) or just donk turn no matter what the action was on the flop.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Are there double barreling (and fold to) stats available for the following situations:

3) Double barrel the turn after donking the flop in both in limped and raised pots?

Is this stat for situations where just the turn cbet is raised and the a donkbet is made on the turn or is it for the above described situation?
      To CBet the Turn, that player must be the preflop final aggressor, and he must also CBet the flop. Therefore CBet Turn is considered double barreling.

What you are looking for is Bet Turn After Raise Flop CBet, since its a less common stat we do not include it by default, but it is available in the Download Warehouse as a custom stat. https://www.pokertracker.com/custom/stats

Its impossible to Cbet in a limped pot, so #2 cannot be recorded. You can bet in a limped pot however, but I haven't seen anyone ask for this stat before so you could create this as a custom stat if you wish. Similar with #3, you cannot CBet the turn unless you CBet the flop.

All Stat definitions can be found by selecting Configure > Statistics. Raise T CBET is defined anytime the player raises a CBet that occurred on the Turn, as explained above a CBet must occur on the flop first from the same player. Fold to Raise T CBET measure the frequency of folds that occur when that player's CBet is raised by an opponent on the Turn.

All Donk stats measure the percentage of the time that a player bet that street out of position before the flop aggressor had a chance to act. It is a leading bet, and does not require a CBet - it measures the last street aggressor.

You should also look into Probe and Float stats.

Probe Turn: Percentage of the time that a player bets out of position on the turn after calling a preflop raise, checking the flop and the aggressor checks the flop also. You can Probe the Turn or River, the Flop cannot be Probed

Float Turn : Percentage of the time that a player bets in position on the turn after the aggressor fails to continuation bet on the turn. You can Float any postflop street.
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker

To CBet the Turn, that player must be the preflop final aggressor, and he must also CBet the flop. Therefore CBet Turn is considered double barreling.

What you are looking for is Bet Turn After Raise Flop CBet, since its a less common stat we do not include it by default, but it is available in the Download Warehouse as a custom stat. https://www.pokertracker.com/custom/stats

Its impossible to Cbet in a limped pot, so #2 cannot be recorded. You can bet in a limped pot however, but I haven't seen anyone ask for this stat before so you could create this as a custom stat if you wish. Similar with #3, you cannot CBet the turn unless you CBet the flop.

All Stat definitions can be found by selecting Configure > Statistics. Raise T CBET is defined anytime the player raises a CBet that occurred on the Turn, as explained above a CBet must occur on the flop first from the same player. Fold to Raise T CBET measure the frequency of folds that occur when that player's CBet is raised by an opponent on the Turn.

All Donk stats measure the percentage of the time that a player bet that street out of position before the flop aggressor had a chance to act. It is a leading bet, and does not require a CBet - it measures the last street aggressor.

You should also look into Probe and Float stats.

Probe Turn: Percentage of the time that a player bets out of position on the turn after calling a preflop raise, checking the flop and the aggressor checks the flop also. You can Probe the Turn or River, the Flop cannot be Probed

Float Turn : Percentage of the time that a player bets in position on the turn after the aggressor fails to continuation bet on the turn. You can Float any postflop street.
      Thanks for your elaborate post PT!

Regarding the cbet in limped pot, yes you are right, obviously I meant bet flop. I have already created custom stats now for donking and betting in a limped pot. I'm aware of the probe and float stats but those are both when the SB did bet in a HU situation (all these stats are for HU situations) and what I was looking for is acting out of position either in a limped or raised pot, so donking ;)

I will definitely use the custom stat from the warehouse for the "bet turn after the flop was raised" situation.
    • fickodejan
      fickodejan
      Bronze
      tnx