Pokerroom.com

• BigB26
      BigB26
      Bronze
      Hey Guys, at first thx again for the great offers and material on your site!
      I took the pokerroom action and everything went according to plan.
      At this moment I allready obtained over 500PP. How many more to get the extra bonusses? See ya!
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello BigB26,

Good to hear you are doing well. For each $50 of the bonus you have to collect 400 player-points. You therefore receive the second bonus after you have collected a total of 800 player points.

Since you have collected so many points in such a short time though, I advise you to make sure to stick to bankroll management. Otherwise you will be faced with variance and bankrupcy sooner or later.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BigB26
      BigB26
      Bronze
      Hey Soy,

thx for the quick answer. I thought the action was 50, then after 400PP again 50 and the last 50 after 800PP.

Cya
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz today also and have chosen pokeroom, hopefully things will go as smooth for me as it has for you:)

PS: I should find the 50 dollars in my pokerroom balance, right? or is their anything else I have to do?.

Keep up the good work dude.
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BigB26
      Hey Soy,

thx for the quick answer. I thought the action was 50, then after 400PP again 50 and the last 50 after 800PP.

Cya
      I thought this too as it is what was stated in the original email I received. I quote: "You will receive two further bonuses of $50 each if you collect 400 and 800 player points at PokerRoom.com within the next 60 days". You might want to change that in future as it is extremely misleading and having just collected 400 points I'm disappointed that I don't get my second bonus now. X(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

Actually this was also the impression that I had. You receive $50 more after 400 and another $50 after an additional 400 (so a total of 800).

If this doesn't seem to be the case I'll look into it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      Oh ok, I thought you contradicted that in your previous post! Confused by the wording! :P

I have over 400 points now but have not received my bonus yet, is it normal for there to be a delay?
    • BigB26
      BigB26
      Bronze
      I now have 600 PP but also no bonus yet.
    • BigB26
      BigB26
      Bronze
      Aha!

Thank you SoyCD, I noticed you looked into the matter because now I see the bonus on my account page! The only problem that remains is that it only starts counting from somewhere this evening! It states that I have to get 387 PP more to release the first 50dlrs. But I have allready 613 PP. So the first 50 is normally cleared and I should only have to obtain 187 for the second 50.

Sorry if I bother you too much with it, but 50 and 50 more would be a big boost for my still small roll!
      Thank you for your efforts!

Grtz B
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      I still don't see the bonus... Would much appreciate it if this was sorted!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BigB26
      Aha!

Thank you SoyCD, I noticed you looked into the matter because now I see the bonus on my account page! The only problem that remains is that it only starts counting from somewhere this evening! It states that I have to get 387 PP more to release the first 50dlrs. But I have allready 613 PP. So the first 50 is normally cleared and I should only have to obtain 187 for the second 50.

Sorry if I bother you too much with it, but 50 and 50 more would be a big boost for my still small roll!
      Thank you for your efforts!

Grtz B
      Hello BigB26,

I am afraid that a step of the clearing process was omitted in our guide (so you have to collect 600 Points to clear your initial $50, and then 400 more for each subsequent bonus. This would actually make sense since the PartyPoker, PokerStars, Mansion, etc. starting bonuses also need to be cleared before the additional bonuses start.

I will contact our the PokerRoom representatives to confirm/dis-confirm this, and to update our guide should this be the case.

I'm sorry about any inconveniences caused by this.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BigB26
      BigB26
      Bronze
      Hello Soy,

just to inform you that I managed to clear the entire bonus.

For other pokerroom players: Your bonus only appears when you managed to get 600PP, this is also the amount you need to obtain to clear your intial free 50.
      Afterwards you need to obtain 400PP for your first 50 bonus and another 400PP for your second 50 bonus.
      Another nice advantage is that by clearing these bonusses, you will only need 100PP more to become goldroom member. Very +EV freerolls!!

I hope this helped other pokerroomplayers a bit!
      Good luck and see you at the tables!
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Sorry, Just had a couple of questions here.

1) So if I do not get 600 PP in the 60 days since I recieved the bonus, will I lose my $50 starting capital?

2) and also, if I use my PP for a tourney buy in, will the ones i spent still count towards clearing the bonus?