i passed the quiz

• 5 replies
    • aahitman
      aahitman
      Bronze
      Good for you Hosuk32, try the SSS strategy if NL is your game or the SNG strategy.My recommendation, don't spend it all at once, read the articles carefully, 1 X, 2X, 3X whatever it takes for you to memorize and most importantly understand it.... See the coachings and videos, then play it, stick to the strategy, and you will soon be a Professional Poker. At least that's what I'm doing...

Hope to see you on the tables...
    • beermonster
      beermonster
      Global
      me too i finish the thest! now i wait id verification e-mail to finish this!
      i am so happy!
      Thanks PokerStrategy.
      When i recive the mail?!
      :tongue:
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by beermonster
      me too i finish the thest! now i wait id verification e-mail to finish this!
      i am so happy!
      Thanks PokerStrategy.
      When i recive the mail?!
      :tongue:
      Are you sure your gonna need a ID-check?

Congratulation both of you.
    • beermonster
      beermonster
      Global
      i think yes,,, because i read this...
      I sent my pic id to security,it was id I had already in a file...I didn't have a scan for the back of my id...if u need a copy of the back let me know I'll have to get it scanned elsewhere and forward it to u that way...or e-mail it to myself and save it on my pc...something like that...
      i create full tilt account.. and now i wait
      thanks for support..
      a nice day! :)
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by beermonster
      i think yes,,, because i read this...
      I sent my pic id to security,it was id I had already in a file...I didn't have a scan for the back of my id...if u need a copy of the back let me know I'll have to get it scanned elsewhere and forward it to u that way...or e-mail it to myself and save it on my pc...something like that...
      i create full tilt account.. and now i wait
      thanks for support..
      a nice day! :)
      Okey but it's not everyone who has to send it it's just a spot test they do sometimes.