Hey,

I noticed that poker becomes more pleasant for me when all the information I have about opponents is their tendencies from the moment in which they sit at the table - like when playing from mobiles or when playing live poker.

I am considering playing some anonymous tables, but I really have no clue where to start doing this. Tried searching, but could only find discussions about why they are good bad, and not some actual comparison between skins/sites that offer them.

Could someone please share some info:

1. What are the skins/networks which offer anonymous tables? Do you know them to have enough traffic on the NL50-NL200 stakes between 7PM and 2 AM? I'm thinking to start with 2-3 tables, and maybe add up to 6, preferably at the same stake. It would not be a problem for me to start tables myself.
2. Is there anything you would share to a newcomer regarding tendencies of regulars and fishes at this tables? I completely understand if you don't want to.
3. Does any of this platforms have enough traffic on the NL400-NL1k normal tables area?
4. Is there any other criteria which you would use when selecting the platform. I played mostly on Stars and did not do much platform selection up to now, so other than field, fd bonus and rakeback I am not sure what info could I use to decide.

Thanks!