See all hands

• santorro75
      santorro75
      Bronze
      Hey,

im new with PT4 and missing the good old section where i can find all played hands.
      What i was finding is a section "All Hands" but there are just all my hands in single cases and not the stats for "AA,KK,AK etc" in general, where i can see how many times i won and lost with them, how much money i made with a specific hands etc
      Couldnt find an answer so i started this post.

Thanks in advance
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by santorro75
      Hey,

im new with PT4 and missing the good old section where i can find all played hands.
      What i was finding is a section "All Hands" but there are just all my hands in single cases and not the stats for "AA,KK,AK etc" in general, where i can see how many times i won and lost with them, how much money i made with a specific hands etc
      Couldnt find an answer so i started this post.

Thanks in advance
      We intentionally buried this report in PokerTracker 4 because it is a report that accidentally promotes improper thinking about Holdem play. Optimal play is situational, its not dependant on the preflop hand - it also depends on the board cards, your position, number of players, the opponents you face, and your stack size. The Positional Report is the ideal report that you should use for most of your post-game review, use this report along with filters to find specific situations such as times where you called a 3Bet - thats the secret to success!

With that said, we still have the old report available, you can find it in Results > Summary Report > Starting Hands (Holdem). Its just buried a bit ;-)