Redline drops > 3bet stats right?

• martijnde666
      martijnde666
      Bronze
      Hi,

I play ZOOM 10NL and my redline drops like an idiot :P

Can anyone look at this stats (10K sample) and see what I'm doing wrong compaired to their stats? Calling 3bets I think?? Or slightly to lose Preflop?

Preflop:

StealS:

Postflop:

WTSD:

• 6 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      What are your results when you call a 3b and when you 4b (bb/100)? What's your ftcb when you call a 3b?

You're definitely calling too many 3bets imo and probably 4betting too much for nl10 as well.

Imo blinds play a huge role in redline, it might be worth posting those stats too
    • martijnde666
      martijnde666
      Bronze
      TNX, ADJUSTED MY FIRST POST :)
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Gap between VPIP and PFR is too big, you should fold to more 3bets as you end up folding a lot of time postflop i guess.

Steal from BU wider (up to 50%) and from SB tighter (up to 36%)

But all this might be just variance on 10k hands

My thought is just based on the numbers
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Folding v3b is -3bb/h so when defending you need to show a winrate greater than -3bb/h. Ofc 10k sample is really small so you won't really be able to judge it. But I definitely think you should fold more.

And steal much more from the btn. Maybe play around with equilab and experiment on stealing up to 50%, do you have fold to steal on your HUD? If not I'd definitely recommend it so you can pick up on spots where stealing 100% is profitable (which is quite often on nl10, I would imagine).
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Definitely steal more from BU, SB is fine as long as it's in the right situation & not just based on your hand strength.

Fold more to 3bets for sure, people at nl10 aren't 3betting very wide i'd imagine.

Looks like you're calling a lot of flops, then giving up on the turn/river, & only taking premium hands to SD.

I think you should post more of your stats, this doesn't give too much information. Also sample is very small.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, martijnde666,

So your red line drops -- so what?
      Look at your "results by last street seen" graphic.
      From that it looks like you lose some on the F and T, but you do well at showdown.

"The Red Line Myth" by w34z3l
      is an epic discussion of the tradeoff between red line and blue line results.

Only the green line really matters.

The other posters all make good points, but over 10K hands, it is really tough to make accurate determinations of play.

Best of luck,
      --VS