Nice Iron man promotion i found!

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/mid-year-bonus?ck=

I am wondering if that was one time deal or is same for second part of year and i don't find it?

I must say those bonuses are damn fine but even if they last they probably influence rake back so again whats the purpose they make promotions if you get that anyway by rake back deal?

Anyway again is maybe similar promo running now'

And does rake back reset? I mean if i get lets say 150from this promo will only eat whole rake back next week or until i clear the whole bonus(i hope answer was clear enough)?
  • 13 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      So noone knows anything to tell?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      this is ancient..

Qualify for any of the four Iron Man status levels in June and receive a bonus at the beginning of July. The bonus is based on the number of months you’ve qualified for the Iron Man Challenge during the first half of 2008 and the status levels you achieved each month:
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I know i asked if is sth. similar running now lol :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      As far as I know you will get a bonus in January.
      But I'm not a 100% sure.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      I am playing almost everyday in FTP and i qualify everymonth for this Iron Man freerolls so i wanna say its still available.

when u open Cashier-> My Promotions -> Iron Man u can see how many points u earned for the day. There u will see also how much u need to qualify for the freeroll at the end of the month, or for bonus medals and etc...
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/year-end-bonus

O yea :D

Here it is i just found they put it out ;)

Do we really get "hard" cash on hand(account)????
      I mean that would be sweet but probably they do it you get another first deposit bonus right so all you get is again a bit higher rake back?
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      the way it worked in july, you had to get something like 1000 FTP points to unlock the cash. If you didn't get to 1000 FTP points, they give a fraction of the bonus at the end of the month. I think it didn't affect my rakeback, although I'm not certain about that point.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      as far as i know, it works like this:
      - you get the money as a bonus, it clears slightly faster (not 100% about this) than a first deposit bonus
      - they don't deduct the bonus from your mgr, so it doesn't affect your rakeback
      - you have a month to clear it
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Qualify for any of the four Iron Man status levels in December and receive a bonus at the beginning of January

damn, why do I always read what i want to and not what's written.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I asked support about more info about this bonus.

Here is their answer and i think it explains everything ;)

Hello Tadej,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

The Iron Man Year-End Bonus amount is based on the number of months you qualified for the Iron Man Challenge between July 2008 and December 2008, and the Iron Man Challenge levels you achieve for each of those months:

* Bronze: $25 per month.
      * Silver: $50 per month.
      * Gold: $75 per month.
      * Iron: $100 per month.

For example, if you "opted in" and qualified for Silver level in October and November, and Iron level in December, you'd be eligible to earn a $200 Year-End Bonus.

To qualify for the Iron Man Year-End bonus you must "opt in" to the Iron Man Challenge and achieve Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Iron level for December.

If you qualify for the Iron Man Year-End Bonus, you'll have all of January to earn your bonus at a rate of $0.05 per Full Tilt Point (FTP), and your bonus money will accrue as you play.

Your bonus money will accrue in your Bonus Account and will be automatically credited into your Full Tilt Poker account once you've earned it in full.

If you don't earn your full bonus by January 31, 2009, your Full Tilt Poker account will be credited with the bonus amount you have earned.

If you will be earning a Refer A Friend bonus or the 100% initial deposit bonus in January, your points will be applied to the Year End Bonus and your other active bonus offer simultaneously.

For more information on our Iron Man Year End Bonus, please visit our website: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/year-end-bonus

Good luck at the tables, and if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Regards,

Lexie
      Full Tilt Poker Support

There is only one thing i don't find and don't want to ask them(so one of you please tell me). Where the hell i can opt-in?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Where the hell i can opt-in?

Cashier - Promotions... and then that website opens up and you click Ironman... And then if your not already opt. in it offers you to either Get Ironman Medals or play the freeroll or simply not participate this time... So well you choose either the medals or the freeroll and than your opt in :P

0,05 per ftp is low tho... Unbelievable how bad full tilt always makes there promotion that sound so nice... and when you figure out how the work they are so lame... That would make $5 a day for my daily grind of 100 ftp's... so smallish amount... that day I'll probably take $100 swing r some... lol
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Now in the ironman lobby you can see how much bonus you've qualified for... I'm 3 times bronze for $65 and I'll get bronze this month also... So $100 it is...

Anyone else wants to share there numbers :P
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Silver in oktober gold in november plan to be gold in december which will make 200$ or to much bonus to clear(4k FTP is a bit to much but maybe i will go for it ;) ) ;( I like this bonus problem is that clearing bonus of 6 months in one month is quite making it hard. I joined FTP end of september so i am still clearing first deposit bonus :D And i will hardly clear work of 3 months imagive i would be gold 6 months ;(
      In January i will have 2/3 month 100% rake back(actually more since as SSS i don't contribute as much as average BSS ;) ) :D