Hello to you all

• MaryC55
      MaryC55
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm Mary and I'm new to poker, my friend has a home game and after watching from the sidelines I final sat down to have ago, now I play every 2 weeks in the home game and am getting better all the time, My friend is a member here and told me about how much it helped him when he first started playing on-line so here I am.
      Look forward to meeting you
      Mary

Oh and I passed the quiz first time which I only mention to pee my friend off as he said it took him a few attempts and to sick with it.
  • 9 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Congratulations on passing the test first time Mary and welcome to PS.

Make sure you spend time reading and re-reading all the appropriate articles and watch all the videos available to you. Also try to attend some of the public coachings that are available and most of all make sure you stick to bankroll management as your poker career will thank you for it in the future.
    • MackPDaddy
      MackPDaddy
      Bronze
      Hey Mary,
      Well done, but remember palying online will be differant from our home game, noone will give you your chips back if you messup LOL.
      As said take he time to read and watch all the material avb, look at the SnG and the SnG ample hand forum.
      Good luck,
      Matt.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MaryC55 and welcome to the boards!

Good to see you are interested in poker, I hope to see you around the forums :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • MaryC55
      MaryC55
      Bronze
      Thanks SoyCD
      Nice to met you.
      I've been busy reading the guides,, I've tried to watch the video but it keeps cutting out halfway through?
      I'm going to have a quick look around the forum and have my first game
      MaryC55
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Hi Mary, welcome to Pokerstrategy

Nice to see females wander in here from time to time
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      hello everyone! My name is Christine and I have been playing poker online for about 5 years now, I really enjoy the game and ive done quite good in my first 3 years but since 1 year or so my game has changed and not in a so good way...so I decided to make some searches in order to get back on track and improve my play and found this community site and I must say that I find it extremely interesting, great tips and ways to play this game better ...IM PLEASED :P
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gambitwd
      hello everyone! My name is Christine and I have been playing poker online for about 5 years now, I really enjoy the game and ive done quite good in my first 3 years but since 1 year or so my game has changed and not in a so good way...so I decided to make some searches in order to get back on track and improve my play and found this community site and I must say that I find it extremely interesting, great tips and ways to play this game better ...IM PLEASED :P
      Welcome to PokerStrategy Christine, you'll find us all pretty friendly here.

Good luck with your poker, hope to see you in the forums/coaching sessions & tables soon.

Warmest regards,

Bart.
    • seanj2112
      seanj2112
      Global
      Hello Mary and Christine,

I am new also. It seems we have stumbled into something really awesome. People willing to teach us poker for free and give us money for a bank roll. Wow!
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Mary & Cristine

Welcome to pokerstrategy, you will come to find plenty of other female players playing and learning the ropes here at pokerstrategy. With all the helpful people here and the great resources available with some work you can be very successful.

Wish you all the best

Cathie, IrishMermaid on Titan Poker