(250-300)Bb

• One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I think this downswing is great! Yes ofcourse like all others it gets annoying having AA beat with 74o and 200$+ loss is shity but I feel that what I have learnt over the past 3 weeks and what I have learnt here in the strategy section and from other peoples posts has help me keep a cool head and not run for cover like I used to. Iam still out there playing and raising with my good hands, have moved down a limit, and still loving the amazing 7street or river that some people hit.

So I would believe that this wont be the last one and look forward to the end of this one so I can collect my money back with intrest, but till then will continue to read, study and have a great time giving money to the "good players".

Thanx PS staff for the great articals and teachings and giving me a new outlook!
  • 5 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Is this a success? ?( ... just messing with ya...
      I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Is it on Ipoker that you're having those downswings. If yes, I suggest you to reconsider moving to Pokerstars. One thing is certain, the downswings at pokerstars aren't that aggressive and they don't last that long. Read my blog, so you can see by yourself. Anyway I'd love to have a great player like you at my table. I feel like I'm alone there.
      By the way there is always a lots of players at the FR tables. Not like the lack of traffic you experiment at Mansion. And the bad players don't get favored as much as they are at Ipoker.
      Let me know if you want to join the action. ;)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      this is actually a real success. well done.

but make sure you keep thinking this way even if you lose another 300BB, which is quite possible.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      You will go all the way if this is how you feel after a downswing :D
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Seedy, the only reason you want me playing on the same table is so you can take me money,(lol)but don’t worry I will be playing on ipoker and PS during normal hours this weekend so we will probally bump into each other. Also this is not a platform downswing, PS,ipoker and Party are all the same right now.
      If I where to loose my whole bank roll I don’t think it would make me look at this downswing in a negative way. I am working on changing the way I think and act during poker sessions and not just seeing the money and suckouts won or lost. The new article on tilt was just what I needed right now to tell me Iam doing the right things. By clearing the head it becomes easier to see my mistakes in playing( such as not defending my good hands, chasing) and this then makes correcting them easier.
      I will win and loose a lot more in the years to come and thats going to be something i will need to accept but it’s going to be tougher to get inside my head and make me play a loosing style of poker, and a loosing style of poker is not acceptable!( well maybe for the fish)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      What if we play few sessions together and help each other out. I certainly will see something you won't see on your game, Vis-versa. Tell me if you're interested. I'll be on the IRC most of the time. By the way I was lucky enough to move up the limit (0.5/1FL). I guess I'm a successful donk (fish) :P
      My screenname there is Seednoir. What's urz?