prettiest graph this year so far

Bronze
      post your graph for this year. we are half way through so I thought lets see some graphs.

Ill start

I also got permission to post Pjerter's graph for this year. hes sort of an apprentice of mine. and Im proud to have helped him from being a loser to be able to show this graph. I told him but he really should be proud of this.

So whats yours ? show us
  • 45 replies
      Bronze
      no one ? :( come on guys wtf post .. us FL guys need to be active gogogo.
    • poger8
      poger8
      Silver
      60k hands to win $30? He may get better returns working somewhere for $1/day )
      Bronze
      Originally posted by poger8
      hes a beginner :) and its his hobby so whats so wrong with it it sounds like you are bashing his efforts in becoming a better player
    • HuhtalaJ
      HuhtalaJ
      Bronze
      I wouldn't be looking at hourly rates either if it's just a hobby. Most people lose money in their hobbies and still have fun! What matters is that you're getting better and even winning as a beginner :)
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HuhtalaJ
      I wouldn't be looking at hourly rates either if it's just a hobby. Most people lose money in their hobbies and still have fun! What matters is that you're getting better and even winning as a beginner :)
      exactly. and Im super proud of him for literally winning after 1 - 2 hours with me. now hes doing his best to improve and become a bigger winner.
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze
      Mostly NL2 with a few failed shots at NL5.

[/URL]
      Bronze
      Originally posted by joey1toe
      Mostly NL2 with a few failed shots at NL5.

[/URL]
      thats a pretty graph man good job even though its NL and we are posted in FL forum :) But honestly I dont really care if you post nl graphs. I like watching graphs as they most often are a proof of the players skill.
    • poger8
      poger8
      Silver
      Originally posted by Avataren
      hes a beginner :) and its his hobby so whats so wrong with it it sounds like you are bashing his efforts in becoming a better player
      I didn't mean to bash anybody. Good luck to this very persistent guy, who BTW hobby-played 5 times more hands than TC )
    • c0nstrictor
      c0nstrictor
      Bronze
      nice graph, u should consider going to higher limits
      Bronze
      I didn't mean to bash anybody. Good luck to this very persistent guy, who BTW hobby-played 5 times more hands than TC )
      ahh okay. well each to his own.

TC ?
      Bronze
      Originally posted by c0nstrictor
      I am at a higher stake now. :)
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I thought FL was supposed to be swingy as fuck since everyone is always getting pot odds??? :f_confused:
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      i would like to hear an answer to this sentence as well :s_confused:
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza
      I thought FL was supposed to be swingy as fuck since everyone is always getting pot odds??? :f_confused:

here ya go :) my graph for 2 stakes higher than in my first post first picture :) Bad start on a new stake as always :'(
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze
      thats a pretty graph man good job even though its NL and we are posted in FL forum smile But honestly I dont really care if you post nl graphs. I like watching graphs as they most often are a proof of the players skill.

Thanks :) by the way how can I post my chart to be nice like yours?
      Bronze
      Originally posted by joey1toe
      thats a pretty graph man good job even though its NL and we are posted in FL forum smile But honestly I dont really care if you post nl graphs. I like watching graphs as they most often are a proof of the players skill.

Thanks :) by the way how can I post my chart to be nice like yours?
      you use imgur to upload your picture then copy paste the link under BBCode with [IMG]

if you are talking about the [/URL] thing in your link

oh and you go into HM and when you view your big graph you look into the left corner bottom theres an arrow where you can set it to show in $$ bb and BB .. theres a "save to file" option. save that on your computer somewhere and upload it to imgur.
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze

oh yeah, much better now! thanks :D
      Bronze
      much better and it looks awesome that graph :)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by c0nstrictor
      I am at a higher stake now. :)
      Well, c0nstrictor wasn't talking to you there ;)