Immediate active bonus: $5.00

• 11 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, steesteestee,
      I've no idea, as I don't play on 888.
      If the bonus comes from them, try their customer support.

If the bonus is from PokerStrategy.com I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • steesteestee
      steesteestee
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply.

Jennifer from 888 Poker Support answered my question.
    • JackAce91
      JackAce91
      Bronze
      and what was the answer? have the same problem...:f_confused:
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by JackAce91
      All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.
      http://www.888poker.com/banking/bonus-policy.htm
    • GioGioa132
      GioGioa132
      Basic
      :f_eek: :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_grin: :f_grin:
    • strutis
      strutis
      Bronze
      :f_drink: :f_cool:
    • Riss2006
      Riss2006
      Basic
      Originally posted by 888Rep
      All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.
      You dont have anymore that bonus point (or i cant find? ), only see 888club points, what now we must do to "clean" immediate bonus??
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by Riss2006
      You dont have anymore that bonus point (or i cant find? ), only see 888club points, what now we must do to "clean" immediate bonus??
      We still have the points system and you can see what is still restricked if you click on My Account then Bonuses or just give support a phone call and they will be able to look into your account and let you know what bonus is left for you to clear. The phone number can be found in the dropdown list in the Cashier.
    • Riss2006
      Riss2006
      Basic
      We still have the points system and you can see what is still restricked if you click on My Account then Bonuses or just give support a phone call and they will be able to look into your account and let you know what bonus is left for you to clear. The phone number can be found in the dropdown list in the Cashier.
      I see that, but i dont know what i need to do to "clear" immediate bonus? how many points i need to collect? It's that points are 888club or something else?
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      I see that, but i dont know what i need to do to "clear" immediate bonus? how many points i need to collect? It's that points are 888club or something else?
      That is why I have advised you to give support a quick phone call as they will look into your account and let you know what funds are still resticted. I am unable to look into players accounts.
      Thanks
    • tilerman1
      tilerman1
      Bronze
      Remember peeps,no such thing as a free meal ;-)