Can you spot anything with my stats?

• andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      This is a 18k hand sample on zoom NL5. Not a big enough sample but something might stand out.

Graph:

Stats:

I'm pretty sure I read there shouldn't be a big gap between VPIP & PFR? Is that gap too big? If so what's causing this?

By position:

Any help appreciated. :)
  • 7 replies
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      first of all sample size is too small, 100k hands would give a better idea.
      You are too tight for 6max, you didn't post your RFI (raise first in) by position, but I assume from looking at your vpip/pfr, you aren't opening enough especially in late position, and you are loosing slighty more than you should from the blinds, although that is not a huge leak at micro stakes.
      and your wtsd is too high too, but it could be variance as your w$sd seems fine. but in general ~29% wtsd is too high, you are either calling too much or not bluffing/semi bluffing enough, since your w$sd is high I assume you aren't semi bluffing enough. you should post 3b/fold to 3b stats too.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      first of all sample size is too small, 100k hands would give a better idea.
      You are too tight for 6max, you didn't post your RFI (raise first in) by position, but I assume from looking at your vpip/pfr, you aren't opening enough especially in late position, and you are loosing slighty more than you should from the blinds, although that is not a huge leak at micro stakes.
      and your wtsd is too high too, but it could be variance as your w$sd seems fine. but in general ~29% wtsd is too high, you are either calling too much or not bluffing/semi bluffing enough, since your w$sd is high I assume you aren't semi bluffing enough. you should post 3b/fold to 3b stats too.
      Thanks for your time, I'm still fairly new to pokertracker so forgive me while I try & find those stats requested.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Here we go mate, hope this covers what you asked for:

Overall:

By position:

RFI by position:

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      your fold to 3b seems fine, but you definatly aren't 3betting enough vs steals (eg bb/sb vs bu/co) that's why you are loosing a bit too much from the blinds, other than that most stats seem standard. you should be defending vs 3bets more sb vs bb too, but as I said at micro stakes it isn't that big of a leak.
      best of luck mate, maybe someone else can point out some other leaks I couldn't figure out :)
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      your fold to 3b seems fine, but you definatly aren't 3betting enough vs steals (eg bb/sb vs bu/co) that's why you are loosing a bit too much from the blinds, other than that most stats seem standard. you should be defending vs 3bets more sb vs bb too, but as I said at micro stakes it isn't that big of a leak.
      best of luck mate, maybe someone else can point out some other leaks I couldn't figure out :)
      Thankyou very much for your time & analylis :)

So, can anybody else spot anything?
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Anybody got anything to add?
    • htghguuh
      htghguuh
      Silver
      wot hands are you playing ?,You seem as if you too scared to carry youre hand through,smthimg to a draw eg raise if re raise call .you are been pushed out////