This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can you spot anything with my stats?

• andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      This is a 18k hand sample on zoom NL5. Not a big enough sample but something might stand out.

Graph:

Stats:

I'm pretty sure I read there shouldn't be a big gap between VPIP & PFR? Is that gap too big? If so what's causing this?

By position:

Any help appreciated. :)
  • 7 replies
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      first of all sample size is too small, 100k hands would give a better idea.
      You are too tight for 6max, you didn't post your RFI (raise first in) by position, but I assume from looking at your vpip/pfr, you aren't opening enough especially in late position, and you are loosing slighty more than you should from the blinds, although that is not a huge leak at micro stakes.
      and your wtsd is too high too, but it could be variance as your w$sd seems fine. but in general ~29% wtsd is too high, you are either calling too much or not bluffing/semi bluffing enough, since your w$sd is high I assume you aren't semi bluffing enough. you should post 3b/fold to 3b stats too.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      first of all sample size is too small, 100k hands would give a better idea.
      You are too tight for 6max, you didn't post your RFI (raise first in) by position, but I assume from looking at your vpip/pfr, you aren't opening enough especially in late position, and you are loosing slighty more than you should from the blinds, although that is not a huge leak at micro stakes.
      and your wtsd is too high too, but it could be variance as your w$sd seems fine. but in general ~29% wtsd is too high, you are either calling too much or not bluffing/semi bluffing enough, since your w$sd is high I assume you aren't semi bluffing enough. you should post 3b/fold to 3b stats too.
      Thanks for your time, I'm still fairly new to pokertracker so forgive me while I try & find those stats requested.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Here we go mate, hope this covers what you asked for:

Overall:

By position:

RFI by position:

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      your fold to 3b seems fine, but you definatly aren't 3betting enough vs steals (eg bb/sb vs bu/co) that's why you are loosing a bit too much from the blinds, other than that most stats seem standard. you should be defending vs 3bets more sb vs bb too, but as I said at micro stakes it isn't that big of a leak.
      best of luck mate, maybe someone else can point out some other leaks I couldn't figure out :)
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      your fold to 3b seems fine, but you definatly aren't 3betting enough vs steals (eg bb/sb vs bu/co) that's why you are loosing a bit too much from the blinds, other than that most stats seem standard. you should be defending vs 3bets more sb vs bb too, but as I said at micro stakes it isn't that big of a leak.
      best of luck mate, maybe someone else can point out some other leaks I couldn't figure out :)
      Thankyou very much for your time & analylis :)

So, can anybody else spot anything?
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Anybody got anything to add?
    • htghguuh
      htghguuh
      Silver
      wot hands are you playing ?,You seem as if you too scared to carry youre hand through,smthimg to a draw eg raise if re raise call .you are been pushed out////