This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which software I may use?

• LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Hi there... :)

I want to play a tournament on Pokerstars for the first time. But how do I use the hand history provided by Pokerstars and get it uploaded in a program to go over it? Is it a feature from Pokerstars itself, is it a separate software? And if so, which one? I am quiet familiar with the some poker training software like Ninja, Note Caddy, Leak Buster, Ace Poker Drills etc.

Thanks in advance,

LynellHillaire
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, LynellHillaire,
      The two major poker trackers are Hold'em Manager 2 and Poker Tracker 4
      Both have free trials, and both can be downloaded from the Poker Tools page

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, LynellHillaire,
      The two major poker trackers are Hold'em Manager 2 and Poker Tracker 4
      Both have free trials, and both can be downloaded from the Poker Tools page

Best of luck,
      --VS
      Thanks Vorpal for your help. I have downloaded Poker Tracker 4 and try to learn how to use it effectively. There are some amazing features similar with Leak Buster 4.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by LynellHillaire
      Thanks Vorpal for your help. I have downloaded Poker Tracker 4 and try to learn how to use it effectively. There are some amazing features similar with Leak Buster 4.
      I *think* that Leak Buster and PT4 work together, but I'm not sure how. I have neither, but I know that it works together with HM2, which I do have.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Thanks again for providing a nice information for me. I didn't know PT4 and Leak Buster work together with HM2. I will check out this later.