Which software I may use?

• LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Hi there... :)

I want to play a tournament on Pokerstars for the first time. But how do I use the hand history provided by Pokerstars and get it uploaded in a program to go over it? Is it a feature from Pokerstars itself, is it a separate software? And if so, which one? I am quiet familiar with the some poker training software like Ninja, Note Caddy, Leak Buster, Ace Poker Drills etc.

Thanks in advance,

LynellHillaire
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, LynellHillaire,
      The two major poker trackers are Hold'em Manager 2 and Poker Tracker 4
      Both have free trials, and both can be downloaded from the Poker Tools page

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, LynellHillaire,
      The two major poker trackers are Hold'em Manager 2 and Poker Tracker 4
      Both have free trials, and both can be downloaded from the Poker Tools page

Best of luck,
      --VS
      Thanks Vorpal for your help. I have downloaded Poker Tracker 4 and try to learn how to use it effectively. There are some amazing features similar with Leak Buster 4.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by LynellHillaire
      Thanks Vorpal for your help. I have downloaded Poker Tracker 4 and try to learn how to use it effectively. There are some amazing features similar with Leak Buster 4.
      I *think* that Leak Buster and PT4 work together, but I'm not sure how. I have neither, but I know that it works together with HM2, which I do have.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Thanks again for providing a nice information for me. I didn't know PT4 and Leak Buster work together with HM2. I will check out this later.