This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

888 poker again

• htghguuh
      htghguuh
      Silver
      I dont know but why can i not open more than 5 tables on this site the games all freez,i won here but too increase game must play more tables,i can have 2 cash ring games going but a registerd tourny comes in an freeeeez
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey htghguuh,

888's client software uses up a lot of your computer's processing speed. You need a very fast processor or have nothing else running.

If I'm on mobile wireless broadband internet, I can't even load the client. :(

Also moving this to the 888 board. Maybe someone will know how to make it run faster.

Regards

Laz
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey htghguuh,

888's client software uses up a lot of your computer's processing speed. You need a very fast processor or have nothing else running.

If I'm on mobile wireless broadband internet, I can't even load the client. :(

Also moving this to the 888 board. Maybe someone will know how to make it run faster.

Regards

Laz
      I don't really kow about that, I used to play on 888 on a slow laptop with HEM running and 1mega DB, I don't exactly know what kind of processor the laptop had, but it was pretty damn slow lol. obv it lagged but I could play. I think OP should maybe try reinstalling the client, or run it as administrator maybe. there is an official 888 support on 2+2 where 888rep answers questions, maybe you can ask there OP.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Bronze
      Did you tried reinstalling you're Windows?