888 poker again

• htghguuh
      htghguuh
      Silver
      I dont know but why can i not open more than 5 tables on this site the games all freez,i won here but too increase game must play more tables,i can have 2 cash ring games going but a registerd tourny comes in an freeeeez
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey htghguuh,

888's client software uses up a lot of your computer's processing speed. You need a very fast processor or have nothing else running.

If I'm on mobile wireless broadband internet, I can't even load the client. :(

Also moving this to the 888 board. Maybe someone will know how to make it run faster.

Regards

Laz
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey htghguuh,

888's client software uses up a lot of your computer's processing speed. You need a very fast processor or have nothing else running.

If I'm on mobile wireless broadband internet, I can't even load the client. :(

Also moving this to the 888 board. Maybe someone will know how to make it run faster.

Regards

Laz
      I don't really kow about that, I used to play on 888 on a slow laptop with HEM running and 1mega DB, I don't exactly know what kind of processor the laptop had, but it was pretty damn slow lol. obv it lagged but I could play. I think OP should maybe try reinstalling the client, or run it as administrator maybe. there is an official 888 support on 2+2 where 888rep answers questions, maybe you can ask there OP.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Did you tried reinstalling you're Windows?