Poker Strategy opinion about russian occupation of Crimea

• pavlo82
      pavlo82
      Bronze
      Hey,guys. All ukrainian users want to know what Poker Strategy thinks about russian occupation of Crimea. It is very importent question because administrators of russianspeaking community say us about neutral position of direction of Poker Strategy. We want to know truth. Thank you.
  • 12 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy is not a political organization, nor is it run by a single person who calls all the shots. While the CEO may have one opinion on the subject matter, the opinions of different staff members may potentially vary wildly on this. Are you sure this is an appropriate thing to ask?

I say let's keep politics out of the poker room.
    • pavlo82
      pavlo82
      Bronze
      I don't want to discuss with you. I and other ukrainian users just want to know opinion of Poker Strategy direction.
      P.S. Political forum at russianspeaking community.
      http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=288
      P.S.S. Poker Strategy is not a poker room.
    • schmoeJoe
      schmoeJoe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      Pokerstrategy is not a political organization, nor is it run by a single person who calls all the shots. While the CEO may have one opinion on the subject matter, the opinions of different staff members may potentially vary wildly on this. Are you sure this is an appropriate thing to ask?

Hear hear!
    • Naidonis
      Naidonis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88

occupation is not politics! Do you think that world war 2 was also just politics?
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Don't think that ps as a group will announce some kind of opinion of this of situation, they haven't in history mentioned any other non poker related event's in such scale an possibly wont do it now also.

Having said that, I believe that 90% of this community understands that that is wrong in any possible way, other 10 % users may disagree, but depends on brainwash campaign over 15 years, u really can't blame so much.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello everyone,

PokerStrategy.com is an international poker school and poker community. As such it will always remain neutral towards any political topics that might arise in the community.

You may have noticed that our communities are separated by language and not country. This is done purely to facilitate communication. PokerStrategy.com as an organization will always welcome everyone who is interested in poker, regardless of their nationality, race or gender.

Best,
      Kamen
    • StartlingGrope
      StartlingGrope
      Bronze
      I've just sent an e-mail to the Russian foreign ministry to ask what they think about PokerStrategy.com. I'll let you all know what the response is.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      LOL
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StartlingGrope
      I've just sent an e-mail to the Russian foreign ministry to ask what they think about PokerStrategy.com. I'll let you all know what the response is.
      thanks for making my day better, sir
    • PerusJamppa
      PerusJamppa
      Bronze
      I hope you didn't forget to put your reference link in the e-mail. ;)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PerusJamppa
      I hope you didn't forget to put your reference link in the e-mail. ;)
      who knows, maybe he's even already registered :f_eek:
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Yeah defo not the place for such things imo, I'm from Israel and I would not like to see some discussions and taking sides in the forums where I discuss poker mostly and not stuff like that