Underground Playing Cards: The Diamond Edition

• 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Danielle,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Not much of a welcome, I'm afraid. As you can see, I've edited your post, as the parts removed do not conform to our forum principles -- specifically the bit about promoting own projects.

If you truly believe that your project would be of interest to the general membership, you may submit it to our customer service team by creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • daniellehorowitzmagic
      daniellehorowitzmagic
      Basic
      Hi!

No problem whatsoever! I'm so sorry about that! I will just remove the post, since now it looks silly and I will submit a ticket!

Thank you so much!

Have a good one.

Danielle
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I am curious about this too.

So, are you allowed to post kickstarter links as long as it was something poker related that was deemed interesting to the community (which I think playing cards would be)???
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by metza
      I am curious about this too.

So, are you allowed to post kickstarter links as long as it was something poker related that was deemed interesting to the community (which I think playing cards would be)???
      Hi, Metza,
      If at any time any member has a brilliant idea, they can run it by management by creating a customer support ticket and proposing their idea, project, software etc.

If you look on the Poker Tools forum you'll see a few threads tagged "[Official Support Thread]" -- these all have such permission.

Also, mods occasionally get things wrong, but a support ticket can be used to correct those mistakes. The exact rules are listed in our forum principles. There is a lot of grey area in some of them

And last, when it comes to self-promotion, a lot of them are just spam, and get removed forthwith. I thought that this one had sufficient merit to encourage daniellehorowitzmagic to go for permission.

I hope it works out, but I don't have that authority.

Best of luck at the tables,
      --VS