45usd free on Coral email offer

• ninjagaiden05
      ninjagaiden05
      Bronze
      in my email I recieved a email offer from Pokerstrategy for 45usd as a promotion for me as existing member of Pokerstrategy.

I followed the link and made a account on Coral around 6th july and also put in the username that I registered on Coral.

this was made around 6th july and my balance on Coral is still 0.

I have also emailed on the promotion from pokerstrategy on 7th july still no responce...

attached image of the site that I used on pokerstrategy:

https://flic.kr/p/nZwzRK
  • 13 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello ninjagaiden05,

Sorry to hear that you have problems.

Those emails are automated, meaning nobody can't get your reply afterwards.

In order for you to resolve your issue, please send us a ticket on the following link:
      Support

Best,
      Kamen
    • laapamato
      laapamato
      Bronze
      I received a similar email,open coralpoker account and i asked ,when get money:

Thank you for contacting us.Unfortunately, the additional free poker money is not available at Coral Poker in your case. Hence, it is not possible to start the transfer of the money to this poker room. Please find a list of all available poker rooms here and choose one of the available poker rooms:Available Poker OffersOnce you have completed all steps of a bonus instruction, the transfer of the free poker money will automatically be started.Should you have further questions, than please don't hesitate to contact us again.Kind regards,Khrano

nice work pokerstrategy,little cheating in the air..

"open account..hahh haha you get nothing,hah hah but you can deposit,we get affiliatemoney..hah hah"

DONT TRUST POKERSTARTEGY EMAIL NEVER
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Looks like someone in marketing made a **** up!
    • petterix
      petterix
      Silver
      Got the offer, registered and $10 received.
      Where's the rest $35?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey petterix,

As I'm geographically excluded from Coral I have consulted a colleague who does have the info.

If you deposit on top of the free money, you'll also get:

Five multi-table tournament tickets, worth €25.
      Access to 30 daily £100 new player freerolls.
      A $20 to $2,000 bonus, depending on how much you deposit.
      Access to all games and buy-in levels.
      A ticket to an exclusive weekly $1,000 depositor's freeroll.
      Instant Silver status at PokerStrategy.com.

I hope this clears up any issues, but if you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • petterix
      petterix
      Silver
      LoL!

Thanks Lazza...

you have been chosen as part of our promotional group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to $45 on Coral Poker.
      Doesn't quite sound like $10 cash. Promotion didn't mention anything about tickets etc. IMO capital doesn't mean tickets.

But I know now what to do if 3rd "free starting capital" will be offered. :f_cool:
    • DenizenZ
      DenizenZ
      Bronze
      does your post not clearly say 'UP TO $45...'? Standard term used in marketing and can typically be found in any high street store...you sound like youre being ripped off when in actually fact youve been given a free poker stake
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      it's clearly just $10. you get $35 more if you deposit your own money
    • PSDave1uk
      PSDave1uk
      Bronze
      I also created an account with Coral through PokerStrategy link and no bonus received
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey PSDave1uk,

Welcome to the forums. :)

If you have followed all the steps in our download guide, then the best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support team. Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • PSDave1uk
      PSDave1uk
      Bronze
      i have and they say i used the wrong link - if i used the wrong link its because they sent it me
    • SkirllCL
      SkirllCL
      Bronze
      freee 45$?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi SkrillCL,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :)

I've already replied to you in a ticket regarding your free poker money on Coral Poker, so please check your tickets on the bottom of this page for more information:

FAQ + Your tickets

Regards,
      Tino