Pokerstars: how much FPP needed to cash out?

• 7 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      how can you make $700 and earn no FPPs?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      If he played games below BB 0,25 is quite possible he gained really little FPPs ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello fatmiike,

You need to collect a total of 500 VPP to clear your starting capital of $50. After having done so - you are also clear to cash out whenever you want to.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Just wanted to add:

VPPs are the points that count for your level on pokerstars.
      You can find them when you click on "Cashier" and "VIP status" in the menu bar.
      If you can't clear the 50$, the bonus will be deducted from your bankroll. If it's less you won't have to pay anything back, don't worry.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • fatmiike
      fatmiike
      Gold
      i have less than 150 FPP, thats because i have entered tournaments paying with them... but not so much, lets say i spend just 100 FPP

i play sit'go , started with U$S 6 buy in, now playing U$S 16 buy in (turbo), plenty fish there. Just sit and play very tight, lot of loose maniacs. 100% recommendable
    • fatmiike
      fatmiike
      Gold
      i need some time to collect the 500 fpp?

i heard its 3 month? thats true?

if i dont collect it by that time, can i cash out anyways? (despite i dont get the innitial U$S 50 back)

thanks for the replies, and sorry for my english, its sucks
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ,
      you have to collect 500 VPPs within he first 3 months to clear your 50$ bonus.

As far as I know you can withdraw everything that's left on your stars account after these 3 months

Best regards,
      Chiller3k