Study Partner/smaller group for microstake SnGs

• yYPianhaYy
      yYPianhaYy
      Basic
      Hey guys,

i'm looking for a really motivated and ambitious study partner (or optionally a smaller group with 4 or less people) for the microstakes.
      i would like to do hand history reviews, sweat sessions, private games, poker discussions and productivity/motivational discussions.
      Currently i play 1,5$/3,5$ hyper-turbo 6-man SnGs on stars, so it would be good if you're also into this game type. I invest about 20hours into poker every week and am quite serious about improving my game.

If you're interrested just reply to the thread and add me as friend here on pokerstrategy and we can exchange skype details for a conerversation.

Good luck at the tables
  • 10 replies
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Added, going to be online since 20th July.
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Actually, we have SnG study group which is quiet a friendly group that doesn't focus too intensively on Poker.

We used to be a group of fullpower grinders but few dropped along the way, Today we are like 8+- members most of whom play SnGs at different levels and different formats (45m,180m, 9mans etc..)

Feel free to add me, send me your skype username and I'll add you to the group as soon as I'll see the message ;)
    • yYPianhaYy
      yYPianhaYy
      Basic
      Hi Sneakyhand,

Unfortunately i'm only a basic member here in the forum, so i can't add friends to my list, but you could add me and we can then exchange skype information via PM.

Greets
    • cub28
      cub28
      Basic
      I would like to join this study group too if that would be ok. How do i go about joining the group?
      Thanks
    • 1stTilt
      1stTilt
      Bronze
      Hello,

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'm very interested in having intelligent people to talk poker with and learn with as I've never found anyone with the same kind of drive as me and its made it incredibly hard for me to learn on my own. The motivation to break everything down with no advice or direction gets extremely daunting. Even learning to use poker software gets very annoying.
    • safeasfcuk
      safeasfcuk
      Bronze
      This is exactly what I'm looking send me your Skype details pls
    • tzoun
      tzoun
      Bronze
      Hello, I would like to join too :)

I play 1$ 90man mostly
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      I am interested in joining as well if you don't already have too many people
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin:
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1stTilt
      Hello,

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'm very interested in having intelligent people to talk poker with and learn with as I've never found anyone with the same kind of drive as me and its made it incredibly hard for me to learn on my own. The motivation to break everything down with no advice or direction gets extremely daunting. Even learning to use poker software gets very annoying.
      +1 to this, you should add me as a friend and PM me if you have found a group that you like I'm serious about moving up through the limits and will contribute lots :)