This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ftops

• 5 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      I played some sats and completely failed.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Yeah the sats were tough.. took me a while too.

Finally won a 2$ shootout tourney to get me into this major satellite. Hopefully I get into the cutoff of 250 players :) .

Problem is the main tourney is like 1 hour or 30 mins after the satellite... meaning I goto play like straight for aprox 8 hours to get to final table of ftops :( (if I ever get there.. but then again place 600 or so already pays out like 300$ :) ).. and everything starts at 4:30 am for me.

I would kill myself if I fall asleep in a 1.5 million$ tourney lol
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Great got eliminated place 600 or so in the satelite out of 1800+ players

First A 8 beats my 10 10 with A on the flop.

then AJ beats my AQ by getting trips on the flop with J... wtf. Freaking donk deserves to be shot for calling an all in by 2 freaking players who were early and middle position. (we both had AQ)

God I hate poker sometimes. Am not sure if I should have called the push by the A8 (had around 10 BB at the time and he had 5). I read him correctly on A with weak kicker.. so was ahead :(

Why do I always get the bad beats when its most important that I don't..
      First hand I am supposed to win 70% of the time and second hand 75% to tie with the other AQ. I am just pissed right now... going off to bed.
      Great way to start my week. Damn super stack event would have been much nicer to play than this donk turbo fest.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      what happens if all bad players are shot? epic fail.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      what happens if all bad players are shot? epic fail.
      Defiantly epic fail... I love them in my cash games. But when they destroy my chances to play for 1.5 million dollars I just want to shoot them haha. Don't care if they won't play in my cash games anymore..... I just want my tourney haha.