Ftops

• 5 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      I played some sats and completely failed.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Yeah the sats were tough.. took me a while too.

Finally won a 2$ shootout tourney to get me into this major satellite. Hopefully I get into the cutoff of 250 players :) .

Problem is the main tourney is like 1 hour or 30 mins after the satellite... meaning I goto play like straight for aprox 8 hours to get to final table of ftops :( (if I ever get there.. but then again place 600 or so already pays out like 300$ :) ).. and everything starts at 4:30 am for me.

I would kill myself if I fall asleep in a 1.5 million$ tourney lol
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Great got eliminated place 600 or so in the satelite out of 1800+ players

First A 8 beats my 10 10 with A on the flop.

then AJ beats my AQ by getting trips on the flop with J... wtf. Freaking donk deserves to be shot for calling an all in by 2 freaking players who were early and middle position. (we both had AQ)

God I hate poker sometimes. Am not sure if I should have called the push by the A8 (had around 10 BB at the time and he had 5). I read him correctly on A with weak kicker.. so was ahead :(

Why do I always get the bad beats when its most important that I don't..
      First hand I am supposed to win 70% of the time and second hand 75% to tie with the other AQ. I am just pissed right now... going off to bed.
      Great way to start my week. Damn super stack event would have been much nicer to play than this donk turbo fest.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      what happens if all bad players are shot? epic fail.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      what happens if all bad players are shot? epic fail.
      Defiantly epic fail... I love them in my cash games. But when they destroy my chances to play for 1.5 million dollars I just want to shoot them haha. Don't care if they won't play in my cash games anymore..... I just want my tourney haha.