[Application] NL€100 Pokerstars.fr Stake

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys, I would like to apply for a stake for NL100 euro on pokerstars.fr. (2500 euros)

Back story etc.
      I have previously played up to NL200SH (Microgaming) NL200HU (All sites) and up to NL50SH ZOOM.

I came out of a stake with 'Maritsula' at the beginning of June. The main reason I ended the stake was because I didn't really know what I was doing at the time, whether I would be going to do some work exp over the summer etc. or not. The stake began at microgaming where we didn't play too many hands, had a loss and moved to Pokerstars to tackle NL50SH ZOOM.

I played 80kish hands @ zoom sh and we had pretty decent results. After which I played a small amount of poker on my own roll in june, pretty much taking the month off and playing at my own leisure.

We are now in July and I am ready to play poker fulltime. My initial plan was to back myself for ZOOM 50. However as much as I like the volume playing zoom games I feel they arn't my best game, i'd like to get back to playing normal tabs, tab selecting well and exploiting weak opponents. At zoom you play 1 hand with the 80/30 fish and never see him again, I prefer to be sat to his left and taking his money :) . I considered backing myself for this exact stake however I personally staked alot of people, invested quite alot of my money (and lost a fair amt) and 'over extended' myself, so it would be unreasonable for me to back myself.

Reason for NL100euro & Stars.fr: Stars.fr is probably the fishiest site i've played on, there arn't many regs there as it's a hassle to become verified (which I am btw). The software is great, I can use a HUD unlike other crappy euro sites. I chose NL100 because I think these games (w/ tab selection) won't be as difficult as NL50 zoom. I think the games will suit me better, and I have played up to NL200 on euro sites before.

During the poorer times, so perhaps during the day when games are a bit dry, or just when there arn't good tables running I am happy to mix in/play 50euro NL aswell. This way we keep the volume up.

Previous results

Most recent graph NL50 ZOOM SH w/ Maritsula:

Bundles of other graphs and backstory in old staking post here:
      1month HU & SH stake

Proposal

I propose that I (stakee) play NL100 on Pokerstars.fr, table selecting to the best of my ability. During times where few good tables are running I will also play NL50 on Pokerstars.fr to maintain volume. You (the backer(s)) will provide x% of €2,500 (Equiv. 25BI). The profit will be split after 50,000 hands 50/50 between stakee and backer(s). This will include all rakeback and bonuses. After the 50,000 hands has elapsed, the deal will continue for another 50,000 hands and so fourth until either party would like to terminate the agreement. In the event that the stakee ends a 50,000 hands block with a loss, the amount will have to be 'made-up' the next month before any profits are taken. (Known as makeup). The stakee may not leave whilst in an overall loss situation. (Unless mutually agreed w/ backers). The stakee may leave if he leaves the backers in an overall profit situation. (i.e. makes €5000 first 50k block and loses €1000 next 50k block, stakee would still be in overall profit and therefore would not be tied down to the stake).

I hope I covered the majority of things above, ofcourse some is negotiable and I tried to make it fair for both parties.

I would like as little backers as possible and Maritsula will always have priority. (Even over any reserved %).

10% €250
      20% €500
      50% €1250
      100% €2500

Thanks for any interest I look forward to working with you, feel free to post any questions.

Feedback thread:
      fusionpk - feedback
  • 4 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      book all
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys, I would like to apply for a stake for NL100 euro on pokerstars.fr. (2500 euros)

Back story etc.
      I have previously played up to NL200SH (Microgaming) NL200HU (All sites) and up to NL50SH ZOOM.

I came out of a stake with 'Maritsula' at the beginning of June. The main reason I ended the stake was because I didn't really know what I was doing at the time, whether I would be going to do some work exp over the summer etc. or not. The stake began at microgaming where we didn't play too many hands, had a loss and moved to Pokerstars to tackle NL50SH ZOOM.

I played 80kish hands @ zoom sh and we had pretty decent results. After which I played a small amount of poker on my own roll in june, pretty much taking the month off and playing at my own leisure.

We are now in July and I am ready to play poker fulltime. My initial plan was to back myself for ZOOM 50. However as much as I like the volume playing zoom games I feel they arn't my best game, i'd like to get back to playing normal tabs, tab selecting well and exploiting weak opponents. At zoom you play 1 hand with the 80/30 fish and never see him again, I prefer to be sat to his left and taking his money :) . I considered backing myself for this exact stake however I personally staked alot of people, invested quite alot of my money (and lost a fair amt) and 'over extended' myself, so it would be unreasonable for me to back myself.

Reason for NL100euro & Stars.fr: Stars.fr is probably the fishiest site i've played on, there arn't many regs there as it's a hassle to become verified (which I am btw). The software is great, I can use a HUD unlike other crappy euro sites. I chose NL100 because I think these games (w/ tab selection) won't be as difficult as NL50 zoom. I think the games will suit me better, and I have played up to NL200 on euro sites before.

During the poorer times, so perhaps during the day when games are a bit dry, or just when there arn't good tables running I am happy to mix in/play 50euro NL aswell. This way we keep the volume up.

Previous results

Most recent graph NL50 ZOOM SH w/ Maritsula:

Bundles of other graphs and backstory in old staking post here:
      1month HU & SH stake

Proposal

I propose that I (stakee) play NL100 on Pokerstars.fr, table selecting to the best of my ability. During times where few good tables are running I will also play NL50 on Pokerstars.fr to maintain volume. You (the backer(s)) will provide x% of €2,500 (Equiv. 25BI). The profit will be split after 50,000 hands 50/50 between stakee and backer(s). This will include all rakeback and bonuses. After the 50,000 hands has elapsed, the deal will continue for another 50,000 hands and so fourth until either party would like to terminate the agreement. In the event that the stakee ends a 50,000 hands block with a loss, the amount will have to be 'made-up' the next month before any profits are taken. (Known as makeup). The stakee may not leave whilst in an overall loss situation. (Unless mutually agreed w/ backers). The stakee may leave if he leaves the backers in an overall profit situation. (i.e. makes €5000 first 50k block and loses €1000 next 50k block, stakee would still be in overall profit and therefore would not be tied down to the stake).

I hope I covered the majority of things above, ofcourse some is negotiable and I tried to make it fair for both parties.

I would like as little backers as possible and Maritsula will always have priority. (Even over any reserved %).

10% €250
      20% €500
      50% €1250
      100% €2500

Thanks for any interest I look forward to working with you, feel free to post any questions.

Feedback thread:
      fusionpk - feedback
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated]the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of Luck
      --VS
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Sold out?
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Sold out?
      Yes sorry, thanks for the interest though!