NL 16 compared to NL10 and NL25

• gavinonymous
      I've had a good run at NL10 and want to take shots with NL16. I've played a few hundred hands there before and noticed it was more spewy and aggressive overall than NL10 but small sample. I also expect a smaller player pool being an in-between limit.

Since it's a strange limit, and the math isn't as easy in base16, what are your opinions on skipping it and waiting for NL25 and playing at NL10 for a while longer, or playing NL16 for a while? Any reasons you would stay away from it?
  • 2 replies
    • peche025
      I never even knew there was a NL16! But I think if your rolled for it, you should just move up and take a shot rather than waiting for NL25. If you use the stars hot keys it will help with the maths f.e. opening sizes, 3b sizes and cb sizing. Also if all goes well you'll be winning more money and make it to NL16 even faster!!! I doubt that there will be a very bit difference in the two limits in skill, so just stick to what your doing at NL10 and you'll be fine I'm sure
    • pokerprons
      It was quite a while ago, but when I moved from nl10 to nl16 it was insane how easy it was. I remember I made more than $1k a month for three months before moving up. I realized that most regs don't even know about this limit or don't consider it when moving up/down so it's full of random spazzers and recreational players.