Hello guys! Regarding Affiliates/Rakeback programs

• vczh94
      Hello guys, i just want to ask some questions regarding Pokerstars and affiliates/rakeback programs. A few weeks back, i have created a pokerstars account directly through their main website. At that point of time, as i was new to online poker, i did not know about any rakeback programs or affiliates to pokerstrategy for example.

Hence, i am concern that will i miss out a lot if i do not have rakeback/affiliates? Should i play on another poker room because of this so that i can get the bonus from rakeback/affiliate programs?
  • 2 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      Hi vczh92 and welcome PokerStrategy.com! :)

In this case, you miss getting strategypoints from PokerStars and you possibly can't take advantage some promotions.

PokerStars don`t have actual rakeback program but you earn FPP points when you play and you can use them to buy cash prizes or other stuff from PokerStars VIP Store. You also earn VPP points when you play and after you have earn them enough you get VIP Stellar Rewards which are also cash prizes. Everytime you earn enough points to get VIP Stellar Reward, you can buy it from VIP Store and it will always cost you 1 FPP.

I recommend you to take advantage one of our free money offers so you can update your status and get more strategy articles and coaching videos available. You can also choose some other poker room. You can find our partner sites from here. Then all you need to do is to create an account by following the rules.

If you something else on your mind, please don`t hesitate to ask. :)
    • FacePoka
      Can you get rakeback from other affiliates as we'll as strategy points?