This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

6-Max Hypers

• windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

I've been playing poker full time for 4 months now. I currently play mainly FR CG(NL5-NL10), and just feel like I'm not enjoying the game anymore. I decided to play 6-Max Hypers, I do play at stars BTW. Just want to ask about proper BR management for these games. I'm starting at 1.5, which videos do I need to start off.. And which tools. I'm using PT4 and I think I needed to add ICMizer or SNG Wiz? Which one is better and why? I was an SNG player before STTs in particular. Had some break even results before transitioning to CG..

Thanks,
  • 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, windar021!

I will start off with the questions:

-Bankroll needed-about 200BI at these stakes and 300BI + at higher(7$ and more) stakes. The more, the better.
      -ICMizer outmuscles SNG wiz on so many levels. In ICMizer you can adjust different ranges(not just 25%, but certain hands, f.e. top25 excluding AA/KK/AQ or 25% with no rag Ax, etc), you also have future game simulation tool, you can also save ranges, you have limp EV and more and more
      -as for different tools, there are many, I will suggest also adding flopzilla at some point, sharkystrator could come in hand
      -as for videos-just watch 6max and 6-max hyper games. Most important is proper ICM understanding/shallow stack size play. So investing in a good ICM program such as ICMizer or holdem resources is crucial for your improvement and future success!

Best of luck.