Error while trying to rebuild cache

• Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      I wanted to do a full cache rebuild because my HUD was lagging a lot (first time use). However, during the cache rebuild I got the following error (it already crashed a few times after which I enabled logging):

Unable to rebuild cache.
      Reason: Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: out of memory DETAIL: Failed on request of size 8. CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "update_tourney_cache_playerrange" line 12 at FOR over SELECT rows )

What is the bottleneck and how can I solve it?

Specs:

Windows 7
      8GB memory
      Intel i5 3230 @ 2.6 ghz
      8.55 GB free space (after a few failed cache rebuild attempts)

Edit:
      I forgot to mention that this particular error came after updating to the last version (11.8), but the cache rebuild was already failing prior to that.
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Demonic226
      I wanted to do a full cache rebuild because my HUD was lagging a lot (first time use). However, during the cache rebuild I got the following error (it already crashed a few times after which I enabled logging):

Unable to rebuild cache.
      Reason: Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: out of memory DETAIL: Failed on request of size 8. CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "update_tourney_cache_playerrange" line 12 at FOR over SELECT rows )

What is the bottleneck and how can I solve it?

Specs:

Windows 7
      8GB memory
      Intel i5 3230 @ 2.6 ghz
      8.55 GB free space (after a few failed cache rebuild attempts)

Edit:
      I forgot to mention that this particular error came after updating to the last version (11.8), but the cache rebuild was already failing prior to that.
      Please upgrade to PokerTracker 4.11.9 and then run a full database housekeeping in this order: Reindex => Cluster => Vacuum/Analyze. If that does not resolve the issue then please create a support ticket so our staff can review the situation, when you do please upload a log file from the session where you attempted to update the cache so we can perform additional research.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.

Ple