sk twister kicks progress not staying after shuting down sk

• rompas
      rompas
      Hi

i was downlading sidekick for the twister sidekick promotion at poker770, hands is saved and processed as it should be but progress to next kick is reset to 0 every time i shut down sidekick, what i could do to fix this ?

Ronnie
  • 4 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      update
      havent got any response here and didnt change anything but last 2 days its have been working as it should, but noticed that sometimes some hands is not being processed by the sidekick,
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      Ive experienced the same - Sidekick did not work for a couple of days. After starting again it failed to import the logs from Poker770. Lost a couple of hundred hands.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

do you have any indication what type of hands were not recognized? Did you fold them? Did you play them untill the end of the round?

Also, if SideKick is not "remembering" your stats after a reboot, you might face issues with write permissions in your windows profile folders. Any antivirus running that might block SideKicks access to those folders?

BR
      Markus
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Mrk,
      since i played more the one tourney at same time i cant say i saw any pattern which hands that didnt got processed or not,, rather i saw for some minutes no hands was processed and then again they started to being processed,,

about progress being lost, all was fine but for some days it was being reset and then working again so i dont think it had something to do with permissions, antivirus i have but its on all the time and cant see it affects since the sidekick worked,, not worked and worked again without me changeing any settings at pc or antivirus program,,, for me it looked like sidekick stoped worked properly and why i dont know,, that your work to find out ;-)

Ronnie