Hey everyone

• ZeMammuth
      Hey, my names nick and I have probably played about 600 hours of online poker.
      To come to the conclusion that I am a losing player... I beilive I am a good poker player, but where I fail is my bankrole management.. Which the information the site has offered should help alot. I am a good tournament player.

I would probably win money in 7 out of 10 SNG tourneys, then keep on raising the stakes winning winning winning, raising the stake s untill I eventually lose everything in one tournament. Not too clever eh?

I just passed the quiz and read all of the articles which I found quite usefull, so should be receiving my 50 dollars within 2-3 days maybey.

PS- This site rules.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      Hello NickSeraphim and welcome to PokerStrategy

Bankroll management and the psychological aspect of poker (tilt-resistence, willingness to constantly improve, relentless working on ones game, etc) are very underestimated aspects of good poker players.

I'm glad you like what you have seen so far and hope you can use our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG), videos and articles in order to become a consistently winning player :)

Best regards
    • seanj2112
      Hey Nick I just got here myself, this seems like a solid system with plenty more to learn. I am happy to be here after just discovering online poker about 2 months ago. We all start somewhere. Good luck at your tables Nick.
    • delete461
      Hi Nick

Good luck with your bankroll this time

Sounds like you are already a winning player on SnGs - I am sure the strategy articles here will still help you a lot though