Link pokerstars account to pokerstrategy

• Daniptn
      Daniptn
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I searched for about 20mins on the site but I could find nothing on this so I was wondering if any1 knows how can I link an existing account that I have on pokerstars with my pokerstrategy account so I can start earning strategy points. I could create another account on pokerstars if I can't link my existing one but I don't even know how to do that.

Thanks for helping hope this doesn't sound too stupid
  • 6 replies
    • Daniptn
      Daniptn
      Bronze
      sorry about that found the answer in the forum faq
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Daniptn,

Unfortunately you won't be able to create a new account at PokerStars as multi-accounting is against their Terms and Conditions. It is also unlikely they would allow you to close your existing account and open a new one. They will generally only do it if your real name is part of your screen name.

A lot of our community have untracked PokerStars accounts and use a second room to maintain and/or upgrade status. This is easy to do under our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1 SP in a day and we give you 10 Bonus points. This means you can be silver in 11-12 days. I use to do it by playing 1 tourney a day at PKR which still left me plenty of time to grind at Stars and I would have Silver status to open up more advanced strategy and videos etc.

Something to keep in mind.

Happy Fishing

Laz
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Daniptn,

Unfortunately you won't be able to create a new account at PokerStars as multi-accounting is against their Terms and Conditions. It is also unlikely they would allow you to close your existing account and open a new one. They will generally only do it if your real name is part of your screen name.

A lot of our community have untracked PokerStars accounts and use a second room to maintain and/or upgrade status. This is easy to do under our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1 SP in a day and we give you 10 Bonus points. This means you can be silver in 11-12 days. I use to do it by playing 1 tourney a day at PKR which still left me plenty of time to grind at Stars and I would have Silver status to open up more advanced strategy and videos etc.

Happy Fishing

Laz
      sry for spam, but If my real name is part of my screen name, it means that they could close my account and I could make an new account, or they could just change my nickname?>
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Already tried that. They won't do that.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Paakjis
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Daniptn,

Happy Fishing

Laz
      sry for spam, but If my real name is part of my screen name, it means that they could close my account and I could make an new account, or they could just change my nickname?>
      Hey Paakjis,

I'm not sure. You would need to talk to their support. Thankfully Stars support is generally fast.

Regards

Laz
    • Metamorphis
      Metamorphis
      Bronze
      You could send a mail to Pokerstars support and tell them about the situation. You may be lucky enough to get your old account closed in order to register a new one so you can start to accumulate points to this site. I think I read about someone that did that some time ago and was allowed to do so. Keep in mind that I'm not sure but it might be worth a shot anyways.