Plans for English language fixed limit ?

• sneakybeaky
      sneakybeaky
      Bronze
      Hi,

So what's the plan for the English speaking Fixed Limit community on PS ? There's been no live coaching for some time, and the forums are pretty dead.

Any coaching coming up soon ? If not, any idea if they'll every happen again ?

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sneakybeaky
      Hi,

So what's the plan for the English speaking Fixed Limit community on PS ? There's been no live coaching for some time, and the forums are pretty dead.

Any coaching coming up soon ? If not, any idea if they'll every happen again ?

Thanks.
      The thing is that we have Boomer as a coach and right now he has some things in life that he needs to focus on. So he hasn't had the time for the forum nor coaching. As far as coaching coming up I don't know, hes the only one that can answer that.

Sadly the forum is pretty dead yeah :'( I for one am trying to fight that but its really hard :(
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      As Ava said I currently have a lot going on in my personal life at the moment which when I choose to share I will

Right now I simply do not have the time to come up with and broadcast a new coaching series due to both personal issues and the fact I am now fully engrossed in completing my professional accounting chartership (seems a better EV bet in the long run than relying on poker for 50 years).

That may change in the future but given the hyper low attendance at non-free coachings, my removal from the position I had on PS and the fact that the podcasts are lagging in views given FL is definitely the red-headed stepchild of the games on PS, the only thing I really can do is a couple of videos in the near future.

I will committ to respond to hands if you guys post them, but in the end that's what it's always been down to, if you guys don't post, there's nothing for us to respond to and thus nothing develops.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      The long term hope for this forum and the game of fixed limit as a whole is probably that the Americans are allowed back on the scene. They like FL on the other side of the puddle.